Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    We could have an entire class of Indiana players...and all of them be 5 star prospects!

Oh to dream!

Looks like Hammons is taking his game to Oak Hill next year. I think he's gonna be harder to get now. Tons of exposure and no longer in the neighborhood.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75...7755%26fhn%3d1

More of the same from the Indy Star http://www.indystar.com/article/2010...to-prep-school. Disagree re: exposure = diminished chances. It's not like Carmel is in the hill country. Everyone knew about A.J. yesterday, and the fact that he's transferring to Oak Hill won't change that.
    "The program, the university seek domination. Some schools seek wins; others seek championships. They're seeking championships."
    - St. Joseph's Coach Phil Martelli (8/24/11)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodburn View Post
    More of the same from the Indy Star http://www.indystar.com/article/2010...to-prep-school. Disagree re: exposure = diminished chances. It's not like Carmel is in the hill country. Everyone knew about A.J. yesterday, and the fact that he's transferring to Oak Hill won't change that.
    I think it greatly reduces the amount of time that the coaching staff can be seen watching him in person at his games. Mack and Staff quite often go to their gyms to be seen by these recruits and, believe me, the recruits notice.

Quote Originally Posted by A10fan View Post
    I think it greatly reduces the amount of time that the coaching staff can be seen watching him in person at his games. Mack and Staff quite often go to their gyms to be seen by these recruits and, believe me, the recruits notice.
    That's why we keep a private jet baby!

Sophomore
    I know this guy is a target, but our main focus in 2012 is a SG. I think we will get some PF/C depth in 2011, and we have Latham and McKenzie that can give minutes at both the PF and Center spot.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

IU just got a commitment from a big (7'0") originally from the Sudan. Does that remove the Loosiers from Hammons' list?

Sophomore
    This kid is an Ohio State lean.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Sophomore
    It would be great to get Smith-Rivera. I like his body size as well as the other attributes discribed. It would also be nice to get Gary Harris, though either one of these two would still be a great get.

I look at A.j. Harris as icing. We have Jalen Reynolds coming in 2011 and are pretty well stocked with bigs, but if we could get a 6'11", we certainly should try. Good players that size are hard to find and even harder to get.

GO MUSKIES!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Benxman View Post
    It would be great to get Smith-Rivera. I like his body size as well as the other attributes discribed. It would also be nice to get Gary Harris, though either one of these two would still be a great get.

I look at A.j. Harris as icing. We have Jalen Reynolds coming in 2011 and are pretty well stocked with bigs, but if we could get a 6'11", we certainly should try. Good players that size are hard to find and even harder to get.

GO MUSKIES!

You mean AJ Hammons