2011 targets - Anthony Davis & Jamari Traylor Mixtape - Big time Sleepers

Neither of these kids had a single scholarship offer when their school season ended, and neither had very much college interest to speak of. Flash forward about a month, and they are two of the hottest prospects in the nation. Davis is a 6'10 PF (7'3" wingspan) who I predict will be a top 100 (if not top 50... or 25) prospect by the end of the summer. He hadnt been called by a single school a month ago (he goes to a tiny charter school and grew 4 inches this year) and now he has a Syracuse offer and a ton of interest. Xavier was one of the first few schools to call. Traylor wasnt even playing organized basketball until this season at Chicago Julian, but now the 6'6 PF has mid and high majors across the nation making a run at him, including Xavier. He is a freak athlete and extremely active around the hoop.

I think you all will enjoy this video, I had fun making it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_ZhjdIvzRw
    Last edited by Daniel Poneman; 05-03-2010 at 11:20 PM.

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.c...sp?CID=1080312

Anthony Davis visiting Xavier next week.
    - Bob Sacamano

Sophomore
    Anthony Davis is just starting his recruiting process and although we are in the first list, he is about to become Big Time. When it is all said and done he will have offers from Duke, NC, Kansas, Kentucky, and the like. I like the fact that he is going to be visiting and we have AAU teammate Dee Davis in his ear, but this one is just getting started.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Thanks Poneman. Appreciate the info you've been giving us around here. Illinois as a state, especially Chicago and Peoria, is loaded with talent. It would be nice to start grabbing some of that talent.

Coach Mack, Coach Kelsey, Coach Steele, and Coach Ranson are killing it on the recruiting front, but we haven't really gone into IL yet.

I think this is the video you were wanting to link:

Anthony Davis and Jamari Traylor mixtape

ahhh sorry for messing up the link... just fixed it