ESPN: '10 + '11 player ratings for April 2010

Per ESPN......

Class of 2010 --- Top 100...

*** Justin Martin @ 46.....

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recru...6season%3d2010

Class of 2011 ---- Super 60.....

***Darwin Davis @ 59......

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recru...6season%3d2011

Last edited by LutherRackleyRulez; 04-11-2010 at 09:14 AM.
    You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong...no matter who says it....Malcolm X

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LutherRackleyRulez View Post

Per ESPN......

Class of 2010 --- Top 100...

*** Justin Martin @ 46.....

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recru...6season%3d2010

Class of 2011 ---- Super 60.....

***Darwin Davis @ 59......

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recru...6season%3d2011

ESPN also ranked the Top 25 team classes. XU was on the list back in September at around 20 but not on their updated list in November and again not in April. OSU has the #1 class according to ESPN.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    OSU has the #1 class according to ESPN.
    Only until Kentucky lands a bunch of the Top 50 that are still unsigned. They'll only be there for a year though, as they'll all go pro. I actually hope Calipari does this every season so within a few years about 5% of his players will graduate and KY will be ineligible for postseason play. Of course the NCAA will realize the KY not being in will cost them money so they'll adopt the 96+1 plan for the tournament, allowing for one exception to the rules.

Junior
    From the article, 9 of the top 50 for this year are unsigned. I'm guessing most of the unsigned are waiting until the 1-and-dones and other draftees make themselves known, so they know where they can play right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Xman95 View Post
    Only until Kentucky lands a bunch of the Top 50 that are still unsigned. They'll only be there for a year though, as they'll all go pro. I actually hope Calipari does this every season so within a few years about 5% of his players will graduate and KY will be ineligible for postseason play. Of course the NCAA will realize the KY not being in will cost them money so they'll adopt the 96+1 plan for the tournament, allowing for one exception to the rules.
    Probably true. UK only has two guys committed at the moment. Still that has them at #15. And the Turkish Center they have signed scored 34 points and grabbed 13 rebounds in the Nike Hoop Summit game last night.

Speaking of the Nike Hoop Summit, SLU's new recruit from New Zealand played in that game but I cannot find a box score anywhere to see how he did. I only found a recap that really only mentioned the Turkish guy in the write up.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Probably true. UK only has two guys committed at the moment. Still that has them at #15. And the Turkish Center they have signed scored 34 points and grabbed 13 rebounds in the Nike Hoop Summit game last night.
    Oh yeah, Enes Kanter...the kid who has already been paid as a pro (allegedly). Shocking that Calipari winds up with him, huh?

Oh yeah, Enes Kanter...the kid who has already been paid as a pro (allegedly). Shocking that Calipari winds up with him, huh?
    He's actually been cleared by the NCAA as of a few days ago I believe.

HAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Of course he has. While Cody Ellis of SLU was forced to wait until January to be cleared by the NCAA for some unknown reason.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    I thought I saw something that claimed some higher-ups have said he was paid about $600k to play and, should the NCAA ask, the bank statements could be produced. I'm not sure this thing is over yet (of course the NCAA probably won't ask so it might be).

I cannot find a box score anywhere to see how he did.

Per USA Basketball....

Game article....

http://www.usabasketball.com/news.ph...e=10_hsum_game

Boxscore....

http://www.usabasketball.com/men/2010/10_hsum_box.pdf

You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong...no matter who says it....Malcolm X