Refs for Final 4/Title games

Per Goodman's tweets/FoxSports...

Source:
    The refs for Sat. night:

Curtis Shaw, John Higgins, Les Jones, Mike Suart, Jamie Luckey and Randy McCall.
    Alternate is Pat Adams.

Here's a good tweet:
    The refs for the title game,
    according to a source:

****John Cahill (my boy),
    Teddy Valentine
    and Tom Eades.

You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong...no matter who says it....Malcolm X

The NCAA continues to amaze with how retarded they are. I can't believe expansion to a 96 team tournament next year is now "probable." I have no reason to live anymore...

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by golfitup View Post
    The NCAA continues to amaze with how retarded they are. I can't believe expansion to a 96 team tournament next year is now "probable." I have no reason to live anymore...
    Wow, wow, wow...where did that come from?

Quote Originally Posted by BandAid View Post
    Wow, wow, wow...where did that come from?
    I was being a bit over dramatic. The NCAA is stupid though. Love that there in charge of my favorite sport...

I gotta say this.

I was at the Pitt and Minny games and thought that Cahill did a good job. That may be heresy on this board, but give credit where credit is due. While the Oden shove was missed by the guy, no problems this year.

Cahill overruling the other zebra and giving X possession of the ball at the end of the Pitt game was huge. Remember that.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post

Cahill overruling the other zebra and giving X possession of the ball at the end of the Pitt game was huge. Remember that.
    I agree it was huge but it was the right call. When a guy is so bad that we are giving him props for making the right call, then he has some problems.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Whatever happened to the days of the NCAA keeping the name of officials secret - especially with the so-called "gambling concerns" that they have over the sport?

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I agree it was huge but it was the right call. When a guy is so bad that we are giving him props for making the right call, then he has some problems.
    Well, Juice. He could have been asleep or just swallowed his whistle like the ref who saw Clemente step out of bounds after Crawdaddy's big shot and called nothing.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Cahill, along with Hightower, Higgins, and Burr, on my short list of officials that need to give it up. Generally the officiating in the NCAA is a lot worse than it is the NBA, and those 3 are the crem de la crud.

Quote Originally Posted by LutherRackleyRulez View Post
    ****John Cahill (my boy),
    Teddy Valentine
    and Tom Eades.
    Ok, we all know what the general thought is when it comes to Cahill (call in the XU-Pitt game doesn't change my mind). But for the love of all that is good and pure, how on earth is Teddy Valentine getting the championship game. That guy is horrible, easily one of the worst refs going. Not only should he never be given a big game, he probably shouldn't be an official, period. I've talked with a former official (who was very highly thought of) and he even talked about how bad Valentine was. So it's not just bitter fans who feel that way. Of course they're the ones who come up with stuff like this...