Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    We get it, you're a Maryland fan. All seven of your posts have been about Bino and/or Finney-Smith. Ranson is a good one. Thanks for stopping by.
    Oh noes you got me. Was I out of line in any of those posts? Did I come here berating Xavier or pimping MD? I figured a recruit narrowing his list might be of interest to those of you that follow recruiting. I didn't realize this was a Xavier fans only board.

Quote Originally Posted by dmjt4160 View Post
    Oh noes you got me. Was I out of line in any of those posts? Did I come here berating Xavier or pimping MD? I figured a recruit narrowing his list might be of interest to those of you that follow recruiting. I didn't realize this was a Xavier fans only board.
    Smith was number two on the wish list, number one has always been Jakarr Sampson who X still has a very good chance to get.

Sophomore
    Do we NOT have a chance with DFS because Bino is moving on? Remember, we got Jordan Latham back AFTER Book and Sean left for Arizona. What makes you think we can't pull off the same thing with Dorian? Never underestimate the POWER OF X!
    GO MUSKIES!

Seeing as how we're no longer in his top 6 schools, its probably safe to assume we aren't landing DSF, Latham on the other hand always had X in the top 2 or 3 even after re-opening his recruitment.

Sophomore
    The Dorian ship has sailed and there was little reason to think it wouldnt once Bino left. As for Maryland, they can have the best recruiters in the world but Gary needs to lighten up a little bit or no kid will want to go play for their "grumpy grandfather!"

Well, he won't be a Terrapin either.

Committed to Virginia Tech.

After killing it with the '10 and '11 classes, not worried. Give me DSR or Harris and call it a day.

Personally, I like Montrezl. Who could realistically play PF or even C.

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    Personally, I like Montrezl. Who could realistically play PF or even C.
    Plus I like the name Montrezl.