Quote Originally Posted by Xman95 View Post
    Position: Small forward
    School: Norcom
    AAU: Boo Williams

Ht: 6'7"
    Wt: 185 lbs
    Class: 2011 (High School)

Here's his Rivals page.
    Imagine the play call when Dvauntes Smith-Rivera dishes to Dorian Finney-Smith

"Smith-Rivera throws an alley oooooop..... Finney-Smith with the tomahawk slam. Score that Smith-Rivera to Finney-Smith"

He will be another top 100 player.
    The class of himself, Dee and Dez would be very strong.
    Sampson or Finney-Smith....its going to be interesting which one will be a musketeer (hopefully one of them).

Sophomore
    I love this! As far as I'm concerned, we can'n have too many 6'7" wings. I'll take 2 post players, 2 point guards and the rest of the team can be athletic guys 6'5" to 6'7".
    Go Bino!

Quote Originally Posted by Benxman View Post
    I love this! As far as I'm concerned, we can'n have too many 6'7" wings. I'll take 2 post players, 2 point guards and the rest of the team can be athletic guys 6'5" to 6'7".
    Go Bino!
    The trick now is to find two post players.

This kid is pretty good for someone with only one arm!

Some thought Sato only had 1 leg to jump off of.

Sophomore
    Either Finney-Smith or Sampson need to commit soon. I want this class locked up with one of these two players and start focusing on 2012!

Mack and Co. are already focused on 2012. It's not hard to keep tabs on the targeted recruits. I'm sure they even have recruits just waiting for an offer in case Sampson and Smith go elsewhere. On paper '12 is going to be even better than '11.

Sophomore
    Sampson continues to say Xavier leads with Dayton, UC, and Louisville in the chase pack. I think Xavier is in enviable position, but we have another offer out there to Dorian Finney-Smith who is just as talented and would be as good or better than Sampson. The Xavier staff has Sampson as their #1 priority, so I would say that being the leader for your #1 target is a good thing. Finney-Smith is priority 1A, but it would be a major coup to pull him out of Virginia with all those ACC and SEC schools in the area.

I think if you see Xavier starting to offer Tommie McCune, Eric Katenda, or Darnell Harris we are probably moving onto plan B. Most of the plan B options are still top 150 players however, but the Jakarr and Dorian are high major contributors.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan