Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tickets for the game

If you are looking for tickets, try calling the Oakland ticket office. they might not have soldall of thier alotment. This trick has worked for me in the past.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Freshman
    I tried and the lady said there was a very long waiting list. She then asked what my affiliation with Oakland was, and I panicked and hung up..

Quote Originally Posted by eXdrummer View Post
    I tried and the lady said there was a very long waiting list. She then asked what my affiliation with Oakland was, and I panicked and hung up..
    You should've told her you are a big fan of Al Davis.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    If you are looking for tickets, try calling the Oakland ticket office. they might not have soldall of thier alotment. This trick has worked for me in the past.
    If you really wanted to do this, wouldn't UC Santa Barbara be the school to target? I can't see anyone leaving Santa Barbara to go to Milwaukee for any purpose whatsoever, and certainly not to see a 15 seed play.

Walk-On
    Quote Originally Posted by muethibp View Post
    If you really wanted to do this, wouldn't UC Santa Barbara be the school to target? I can't see anyone leaving Santa Barbara to go to Milwaukee for any purpose whatsoever, and certainly not to see a 15 seed play.
    I checked the UC Santa Barbara website and they're offering tickets for only the session which UC SB is playing in and not the morning session with Xavier.

I'm assuming this means that the XU allotment is gone?

Rookie, I always tell them my grandfather graduated from whatever school I'm calling. Tell them it is a birthday gift for an old man.

Quote Originally Posted by muethibp View Post
    Each school's alotment is for thier session only.

That made me laugh out loud.

Tickets are still available via the Bradley Center ticket office.

http://www.gomarquette.com/genrel/031510aab.html