Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I got tickets for the Richmond game in the student section. $31 isn't too bad. They had seats as close as row B.
    - Bob Sacamano

Quote Originally Posted by Miller'sTale View Post
    I went in today to see what these tickets were priced at and saw that I have an invoice and balance owed by Feb 26 for $42. When I click on it, it says for NIT tix....wtf?!

Anyone else notice this? I'm the only one with the login for my account and hadn't been in there all season. I have upper bowl season tix, no seat license, etc.
    Look at the post season play thread - I think it gives a good explanation about those ticket invoices on My Musketeers.
    - David Bowers ('95)

Another minus is that half the band will be at the women's A10 tourney in Maryland for this game. Not quite the home-court advantge we would want for a game that could decide the A10 championship.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XU '11 View Post
    Another minus is that half the band will be at the women's A10 tourney in Maryland for this game. Not quite the home-court advantge we would want for a game that could decide the A10 championship.
    That's the Bonnies game - it's the Richmond game where most of the marbles will be on the line.

If you know someone enrolled in the mba program, they are offering tickets to those games for $10!