Key To The Atlantic 10 Resurgence

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Come on Coach Mack and staff. Get with the program.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

I really think that the A10 has had an incredible group of coaches for the past 15 years. But most of those coaches seemed to be a bit younger than the ones American X pictured. Older coaches are more likely not to change schools. So hopefully we can keep these coaches.

Edit: don't want to be combative, but I know a lot of people on this board want to set up some benchmarks to force A10 schools to spend more cash on the BBall program. As we've seen this year, I don't think facilities had anything to do with Temple suddenly playing great.

If anything (and I'm against this too), the A10 should force schools to spend a certain amount of cash on their coaching staffs. Building new stadiums/work out facilities isn't as important as finding great coaches.
    Last edited by GuyFawkes38; 02-15-2010 at 06:26 PM.
    "I am at this moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Schmidt has more of a goat than he does a mustache; I'm glad Lutz read the book of Judges and the passage on Samson.

Baron - I just hope URI doesn't have their annual meltdown and subsequent NIT Selection Show party.

Your mustache will not help you this time, Bobby!

Step aside for the real thing:

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Schmidt has more of a goat than he does a mustache; I'm glad Lutz read the book of Judges and the passage on Samson.

Baron - I just hope URI doesn't have their annual meltdown and subsequent NIT Selection Show party.
    Oops - all 3 coaches I mentioned lost last night.

According to most of the pundits, we have already resurged.