Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by suspectx View Post
    Let's be fair to the Flyers, they did win the preseason championship and had the preseason player of the year. Gregory has also been out recruiting Xavier for 4-5 years now. They are probably focused on getting another preseason championship next year. Plus, they host the play in game.
    Classic! Reps, my man!!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suspectx View Post
    Plus, they host the play in game.
    Right now they're barely holding onto hosting an A-10 play-in game.

Snap.

Supporting Member
    From the "you can't make this shit up" department: Apparently Dayton excuse for this game was food poisoning from their trip to St. Joes.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/o/con...fter_st_j.html
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

you really cant make this shit up...

“At around 2 a.m., guys started calling me,” UD trainer Nate Seymour said. “‘I said, ‘Let me guess, you’re throwing up. We got some bad food, man.’ “

UD ordered cheesesteaks, cookies, chips and bottled water from a sub shop near St. Joe’s after the game Saturday night.

“Paul Williams traded someone his sandwich for a couple of cookies, and the guy who ate two sandwiches got doubly sick,” Seymour said.

awwwwwww...poor babies

To answer the thread title.....Obviously not Dayton.
    Balls of Steele!!

“Paul Williams traded someone his sandwich for a couple of cookies, and the guy who ate two sandwiches got doubly sick,” Seymour said.

This sounds like a conversation 2 3rd graders have at a lunch table...instead the dayton daily newspaper is using the quote to break down why dayton lost a D1 college basketball game...

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by JAX 3758 View Post

This sounds like a conversation 2 3rd graders have at a lunch table...instead the dayton daily newspaper is using the quote to break down why dayton lost a D1 college basketball game...
    You really want to know what this sounds like? Sounds like Paul Williams was unhappy with his playing time, spiked the sandwiches, and then pulled the old bait and switch ;)

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    To answer the thread title.....Obviously not Dayton.
    I thought it was funnier when I posted it at 10:02 PM on the 26th! :)