Thread: Xu-pa

Xu-pa

You will be pleased to know that no less than two(12 and 9) of the local TV stations had highlites for the 6 o'clock Sports segment from the SLU game this afternoon.

Now that is a step in the right direction!
    And this was the mid afternoon weekday game too, that is super!!!
    Though I couldn't find coverage on the Enquirer's website, but ever since the closing of the post and their focus on flooding the site with coverage of NKY news it's been difficult to see very much from the north shore of the Ohio!!!

I noticed the attendance at that game, 2200 something, great job. Must have been a youngster madhouse in the Cintas!!
    Last edited by XU-PA; 02-02-2008 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XU-PA View Post
    I noticed the attendance at that game, 2200 something, great job. Must have been a youngster madhouse in the Cintas!!
    The kids were GREAT!! and they were LOUD!! It made for a great environment. The players really appreciated it.

Freshman

Don't get too fired up

This was because the game was at noon. The sports stations here have less and less time for sports, if this was a 7:00 p.m. start, you wouldn't have seen anything but a score.

I agree it stinks, but don't look as this coverage as some sort of turnaround.