Christmas Wish List

I wish BRad would turn into Steve Thomas and drop 50 on Butler.

http://www.goxavier.com/genrel/thomas_stephenm00.html

no 3 pt. shot then or woulda had 70.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 12-17-2009 at 02:03 PM.

I knew Steve Thomas. Well, I said hi when I saw him on campus. I can say definitively that Brad is no Steve. No dishonor in that.

But I also wish that, because I am driving from Columbus to Indy in the snow and back Saturday, that someone on our side goes off for 30. I will be very merry and bright.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Watching Jared Sullinger on ESPN. Wish he would de-commit fronm Beaknose and chose X. What a Beast.

After reading Xavier Tales, I would have loved to see Steve Thomas in action.

The idea of retiring #10 for Mr. Thomas and Romain Guessagba-Sato-Lebel (and hopefully Mark Lyons!) should still be considered.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by TheEmperorHasNoClothes View Post
    I knew Steve Thomas. Well, I said hi when I saw him on campus. I can say definitively that Brad is no Steve. No dishonor in that.

But I also wish that, because I am driving from Columbus to Indy in the snow and back Saturday, that someone on our side goes off for 30. I will be very merry and bright.
    My wish is that, just once, The emperor wouldn't shit on someone else's post. I think it's far more likely that Brad will drop 70 on Butler though. Merry freaking Christmas.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick