Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recruits?

Walk-On

Recruits?

From my crappy seats (204), it looked like there were a few high school kids down there in those seats next to the team's bench. Does anyone know if there were supposed to be recruits in town?

I hope so because that was a great environment to showcase the program.

Definitely were some down there. Didn't know who or how many im sure there were at least a few

I would say there was at least 10 that were recruits that walked out.

Got a chance to talk to Dez tonight by the way who was at the game, seems like a great guy. Very well spoken. He is staying with Crawford tonight so hopefully he survives the experience.

Walk-On
    Quote Originally Posted by CinciX12 View Post
    I would say there was at least 10 that were recruits that walked out.

Got a chance to talk to Dez tonight by the way who was at the game, seems like a great guy. Very well spoken. He is staying with Crawford tonight so hopefully he survives the experience.
    Nice, good info. Dez's commitment has always seemed solid, but tonight couldn't have hurt.

I wonder if any of the 2012 kids from Indiana were there. That 2012 IN class seems absolutely loaded and I think the success or lack therof for Xavier with that group will be the biggest story in X recruiting over the next couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluexu.com View Post
    Nice, good info. Dez's commitment has always seemed solid, but tonight couldn't have hurt.

I wonder if any of the 2012 kids from Indiana were there. That 2012 IN class seems absolutely loaded and I think the success or lack therof for Xavier with that group will be the biggest story in X recruiting over the next couple years.
    Yeah, I believe Smith-Rivera was there.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    McKenzie was there.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by Bluexu.com View Post

From talking to him it was obvious he's a Musketeer even if we fell flat on his face on our face tonight.

Also made about 15 three pointers in a row just messing around an hour before doors opened. We're in good shape at the PG position.

Dee Davis ('11) & Griffin McKenzie ('10) were definitely there. There was another dude with big dreads there, but I wasn't sure who he was. I also noticed another kid with credentials around his neck and a North Central sweatshirt on. I can only assume that was D' Vauntes Smith - Rivera, but I can't be sure. Saw Coach Steele come over to get some of them after the game to get them into the locker room with the team. Very cool.
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Pimp

Griffin played very well last night versus Withrow coach Kelsey mentioned.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    How can you be a recruit at that game and not want to sign immediately after that game? Awesome.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17