Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Living in the land of SEC football, I would be very surprised if Florida didn't run the kittens right outta the stadium. It could be really ugly.
    I'm down here with you paulxu.

Tebow is pissed. This is going to be a slaughter - Kelly or no Kelly. The size and speed of Florida on both sides of the ball may be somewhat better than, say:

Rutgers
    UL
    UConn
    WVU
    etc.
    etc.
    X A V I E R

Kelly or no Kelly, this game would be a Gator stomp.

The Big East is a joke in football, propped up only by their big brother in Bristol, which, surprise, happens to be next door to UCon- as in con artist- sham, charlatan.

Oh, a couple of teams from that league will win a couple of minor bowls against inferior competition, then B-Espn can blather on about the B-E record this year. I'd love to see B-E teams schedule SEC, Big 12, and even respectable Big 10 teams every year. Sorry. Illinois, Minnnesota or Indiana do not qualify as respectable Big 10 teams.
    Mountain West is a better league, period.

How's it feel to have your stones stepped on SucKS fan?
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Oh how I can't wait til Florida kicks the crap out of UC. The Big East will be wondering about having UC be the conference champion after this year. Of course the whole Big East is pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by UC observer View Post
    Xavier fans laughing at a football program that has been to the BCS two straight years is hilarious.

Xavier fans making fun of UC for not being able to keep their coach is... well, I think we know.

Enjoy watching UC win the crosstown and enjoy watchin us in the Sugar bowl. UC will be fine the next few years without BK. How about X without Miller. Not off to a good start...
    You have no fact-based reasoning to support this assertion. Even Kelly's last couple of recruiting classes have been OK but not phenomenal. You lose Pike, Gilyard, and a host of others. What proven commodities do you replace them with? The defense certainly hasn't been great and you are losing your QB and star WR/KR. You will have a new coach and you don't even know who he is yet. There are a lot of reasons to be very concerned about the future of UC football.
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by UC observer View Post
    Xavier fans laughing at a football program that has been to the BCS two straight years is hilarious.

Xavier fans making fun of UC for not being able to keep their coach is... well, I think we know.

Enjoy watching UC win the crosstown and enjoy watchin us in the Sugar bowl. UC will be fine the next few years without BK. How about X without Miller. Not off to a good start...
    What's hilarious is that you're on an XU board and worried about what we think. Skip left and we got an Elite 8 run, Matta left and we got an Elite 8 and Sweet 16 run. Yeah, that sure does suck for the program, jackass. We are not even 10 games into Mack's first season and you're writing off the X program. Real insightful stuff.

I will enjoy Florida stomping on UC on January 1st. Please worry about filling up the dump you call a basketball arena. X will be fine. Oh, I keep forgetting that UC is a football school now (spit take).
    Zip'em Up!

I could give a Rats Ass about UC and their hurt feelings about Brian Kelly seeing the light and movong on to the Prestigous Notre Dame...I hope one of the moderators does their job and gets this shit off the Xaiver Basketball pages...

I HATE UC!!!
    Last edited by waggy; 12-12-2009 at 01:50 PM.
    Section 201 Proud member of the Loudmouths. Our motto: Cheer often and cheer loud. And at times cheer long.

Sumlin (HC at houston) declined an interview with uc. Haha! Why would a coach not want to go to that "great" BCS program?

Short video clip from 700 on the coaching carousel of lies. Xavier is involved in this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IP2P...eature=related
    - David Bowers ('95)

The difference is that we are used to being the jilted lover and the UC fans are not. Some of their fans should have kept their traps shut when Matta and Miller left. Maybe the few XU fans now calling the Bearcats crybabies and second-classers would have held back.

Naaaaahhhh!

Where's UC Observer???

That's what I thought.

Weren't we supposed to be worried about Nancy Gates and Born Yesterday??

They should've been worried about Steelballs a.k.a. Terrell Holloway.

UC can go back to mediocrity next year when BY heads to the league.
    Last edited by Johnny X; 12-13-2009 at 09:04 PM.
    Everyone goes after the king, which is what Xavier is right now in the A-10." - The Providence Journal after Xavier's 81-77 victory at URI