Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
This is the first time we have ever agreed on anything. I cringe when I hear that God damn song in bars, in the car, at the game, where ever. That song's popularity was built on the backs of douchers much like Don't Stop Believing and Living on a Prayer.

Hey losers (speaking in general, not to anyone specific), we get it, you know the words to songs that have been around for decades.

Rant over.
I always thought the fun part of the song was everyone only knew 2 words.

Neil Diamond rocks. Don't get me wrong. I can't stand most of his music. But at the same time he's got that so-unabashadly-dorky-he's-kinda-cool thing goin' on.

The upper bowl sound problems are probably due more to technical choices than anything the band can affect. I get the impression that as long as people say sound is great in the lower bowl, they tend to ignore how badly it sounds in the upper. Part of that is probably the decision going where the money is, but it's also an issue of how difficult it is in the arena to get the sound to balance, and to make adjustments mid-game. I think we'll see that improve with next year's upgrades.

Add me to the list of people that think the band is doing great this year. I'll suffer through a few minutes of hearing only half of them when they play on the court. Thanks to all the current band members working hard this year, and the past members that worked hard to get the ball rolling in this direction.