Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I'm thinking about some COD MW2 tonight. I know Svo will be on... but any other people (cause frankly, I'm not good enough to play with Svo).
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I'm thinking about some COD MW2 tonight. I know Svo will be on... but any other people (cause frankly, I'm not good enough to play with Svo).
    I might be able to join you. Although I think I'm bad luck for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Xman95 View Post
    I might be able to join you. Although I think I'm bad luck for you!
    I haven't played in a couple of months... I"m sure you won't be the cause of my poor play.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

My GT is SlimKibbles. Anybody who is getting Red Dead Redemption, feel free to add me. That game looks like it's going to be ridiculous.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides

Quote Originally Posted by SlimKibbles View Post
    My GT is SlimKibbles. Anybody who is getting Red Dead Redemption, feel free to add me. That game looks like it's going to be ridiculous.
    Slim, I'm probably going to get RDR on Friday. A co-worker got it at midnight and said it's AWESOME. We'll run the Wild West!

Also, for fans of the COD franchise, there's supposed to be a trailer for COD: Black Ops during tonight's Bos/Orl game.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimKibbles View Post
    Nice avatar on OS. I may give in and pick this up this evening.

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I got RDR today from Amazon, but simply don't have any time to play it. I know that if I start playing, I'll be done for the next 3-4 hours easy. Maybe tonight. Mjollnir.

I HATE dayton.

Quote Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post
    I got RDR today from Amazon, but simply don't have any time to play it. I know that if I start playing, I'll be done for the next 3-4 hours easy. Maybe tonight. Mjollnir.

I HATE dayton.
    So a THOR, Slimkibbles, Xman95 (Friday), and Muskie posse is set to hit RDR?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I hope I don't affect your luck like I do in COD!:D

Sign me up as well. Going to GameStop right after work and picking up my copy! :D

Edit: Every GameStop in my are of Chicago is sold out. Angry at the world.
    Last edited by XULucho27; 05-18-2010 at 05:00 PM.
    "He's just saying that because he loses every year. If I got my butt kicked, I'd say the same thing."