Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    So, almost ten years since this revelation, where the temple walls were to crumble after the curtain to the sanctuary was torn asunder and the whole hoax revealed for all to see....the 'game-changer'...

It's still 'settled science' and the New Green Deal is gaining traction.
    Uh, no it's not.

It's "JunK" not "Settled" science, and the "Green New Deal" is gaining no traction. Wait until it comes up for a vote in the Senate and gets 2 votes. No Senator is going to vote for that trash bill and have to answer for it on election day..unless they represent Crazy California. You know. The same California that was going to build a high speed rail line between SF and LA...that is, until they found out the price tag of $77 Billion and after they wasted $400 million on designs & engineering. But Cali won't "cancel" the project because that means they'd have to refund $3.5 BILLION Federal dollars they've already received. You know. FEDERAL dollars that were absconded with from you and me?
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Uh, no it's not.

It's "JunK" not "Settled" science, and the "Green New Deal" is gaining no traction. Wait until it comes up for a vote in the Senate and gets 2 votes. No Senator is going to vote for that trash bill and have to answer for it on election day..unless they represent Crazy California. You know. The same California that was going to build a high speed rail line between SF and LA...that is, until they found out the price tag of $77 Billion and after they wasted $400 million on designs & engineering. But Cali won't "cancel" the project because that means they'd have to refund $3.5 BILLION Federal dollars they've already received. You know. FEDERAL dollars that were absconded with from you and me?
    Oh, I absolutely agree. But in the world of 'perception is reality' and because of who controls the narrative, it would 'appear' that the emperor is still dressed quite lavishly.

Certainly not the 'crumble' one would have expected. The believers may be fewer in number, but they are the loudest, firmly embedded in our educational, policy making, judicial and media infrastructure, doubling and tripling down along the way.

After all the aforementioned scandalous and voluminous revelations, the green deal should have never seen the light of day, much less elected to congress. And the fact that it is even getting a vote when a hearing on whether babies born alive should get medical attention can not, indicates it is far more alive and well than any of those infants.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.