Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvester View Post
    The Yardbirds - Interesting collection of some of the greatest ever.
    Which version of the Yardbirds do you want to see? Early with Clapton or later with Page/Beck?

Led Zeppelin. Sometimes I can picture it when I'm watching the Black Crowes. That would have been a wild time.

There are some shows I'd like to witness for the crowd more than the show.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

I saw the Beatles @ the Indy Fairgrounds when in HS @ Cathedral. There was so much crowd mayhem, I could only really hear the start of each song. Saw Jimi Hendricks too. Crazy. Would have loved to seen Freddie and Queen, as well, of course, Janis.

Wow, this blog has such a wide of array of bands listed. You can tell the age of many in here by which band they have seen. This is a diverse group

I would have loved to seen Kansas. The worst thing is I have never seen Kiss. That is a show I always wnated to see.

There really aren't many groups playing now that i would pay to see. Maybe Pearl Jam and Velvet Revovler.

I would love to have seen Alice in Chains with Layne Staley. I saw them yesterday with the new singer and it was still a great show. I always though Jerry Cantrell was the key to their sound.