Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    DSR is currently following a lot of the X players on twitter. Hopefully this is a good sign

Here is the link for anyone interested

http://twitter.com/Dvauntes44

DSR on Twitter

Looks like Xavier players and coaches are the only players/coaches he is following.
    - Bob Sacamano

DSR had 41 points in the championship game out in CO. Might be the most impression aau stat I've heard in a long time

Per Brian Snow's twitter......

"This is officially stupid," comment from respected Indiana High School coach as Smith-Rivera gets point 40 in the championship game.
    about 13 hours ago via web

Smith-Rivera has to have about 30 as Indiana Elite takes a 15 pt lead in second half
    about 13 hours ago via web

Per Jody Demling/Louisville C-J.......

Lots of hardware for the Indiana Elite program this weekend. The Indiana Elite/Team Indiana 16s picked up 41 points from D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera in the title game to win the Double Pump Tournament in Denver, while the Indiana Elite One 16s won the title in the Iowa Barnstormers Spring Fling.

http://jodydemling.courier-journal.c....html#comments

You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong...no matter who says it....Malcolm X

DSR will be back at it again tomorrow. I hope to see his Indiana Elite Team Indiana team play tomorrow. will post report if i see him

DSR plays more PG in AAU than he does in high school because his HS team is so guard loaded. I haven't seen him go against another elite pg in aau yet so I'm not sure how that would go. He does handle it well and didn't have many turnovers against weak competition.

His shooting is coming around. His form definitely looks good. He isn't going to blow by many guards at the college level so his shooting will have to be great so he has a chance of going around someone who is playing too close.

No hint of him leveling off and being complacent with his abilities which is very good since he is done growing at an early age.

Quote Originally Posted by shock3 View Post
    No hint of him leveling off and being complacent with his abilities which is very good since he is done growing at an early age.
    Maybe. What's to say this kid (who is still in his soph. year) doesn't continue to grow? Maybe he winds 6'8" with guard skills. Not saying it's going to happen, but it would seem it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by shock3 View Post
    DSR plays more PG in AAU than he does in high school because his HS team is so guard loaded. I haven't seen him go against another elite pg in aau yet so I'm not sure how that would go. He does handle it well and didn't have many turnovers against weak competition.

His shooting is coming around. His form definitely looks good. He isn't going to blow by many guards at the college level so his shooting will have to be great so he has a chance of going around someone who is playing too close.

Sounds like the scouting report on another highly rated Indiana PG...Dedrick Finn.

Sorry that's what came to mind:(:(:(

Quote Originally Posted by Xman95 View Post
    Maybe. What's to say this kid (who is still in his soph. year) doesn't continue to grow? Maybe he winds 6'8" with guard skills. Not saying it's going to happen, but it would seem it's not out of the realm of possibility.
    well he has been about the same height for 3 years now. Probably has grown about an inch or inch and half since 8th grade. He is already taller than his parents and he can grow a beard. Those things usually mean you are done growing, but I could be wrong.