Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Michigan Muskie View Post
    Would it be a violation of any kind if I wear Xavier attire...?
    Also, no signs or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleD86 View Post
    Also, no signs or anything like that.
    I can't hold up a sign that says FEED THE STREAK!? What's the point in attending then...?

Hope to make it to tonight's game. I actually have a meeting with a client at 6 PM. That's right, 6 PM, and this is in the K-12 education world where the day usually ends by 4. Fortunately, the game is only about 15 miles from my meeting location so I should be fine.

I'll post an amateurish report afterward.
    It's winning time.

Sophomore
    Looking forward to the report!

Not sure where you are looking, but Gary's team received a bye and doesn't play until Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by shock3 View Post
    Not sure where you are looking, but Gary's team received a bye and doesn't play until Friday.
    I just noticed that today. Actually, the place I looked first was the web site of Gary's High School. I was looking for their BB schedule.

Today, I found the state's web site for the tournament and saw the bracket which has Hamilton Southeastern earning a bye and playing Friday. I'll already be out of Indy by then, so no dice this time around. I will be back next week, so if they advance, maybe I'll get the chance to see him play in the next round.
    It's winning time.

Ah, that's who that was. I was waiting inside the front doors of Cintas before the game Sunday and I saw him walk in with his mom and I guess his brother. He had gotten a floor pass or something from will call. I figured he was a recruit but didn't know who he was.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides

Jody Demling, Courier-Journal, interviewed Gary Harris and at the end he talked about Mack and Steele. If X can lock up some of the '12 talent in Indiana, X is going to be rolling for a while.

http://jodydemling.courier-journal.com/

X looks to be the leader right now but I don't think he wants to commit anytime soon. Purdue doesn't have any scholarships for 2012 left...already have 3 verbals.

EvanDanielscout

Gary Harris and Jacobby Bledsoe will head to Michigan and Michigan State for unofficial visits today...
    This isn't a big deal, just wanted to give an update

Michigan is no big deal. IMO Izzo and Michigan State is a different story.
    Balls of Steele!!