Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    This board doesn't need for its posters to become spokespersons for Snow/Rivals. What it needs is for it's posters to respect Snow/Rivals content. Again, please stop.

Apparently while Wells was on his visit after he watched the team practice they had a dunk contest afterwards that he participated in. I don't think there were judges or anything but apparently he was able to hang with some of the current guys in terms of dunking ability at least.

Freshman
    Would be great to see Dez join up with Dee in 2011. Have seen Davis throw some nice "oops" to guys less athletic than Dez.:D

So you and anyone else for that matter continue to take information that is shared on a premium board by Snow and others with sources and you run to the masses. You don’t know the sensitivity of the information that is shared. Who are you to make the determination of what is appropriate to share and what is not. All you do is make yourself look like an attention whore who feeds off of other sources.

Also I’m more of a reader then a poster. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Satosboy View Post
    So you and anyone else for that matter continue to take information that is shared on a premium board by Snow and others with sources and you run to the masses. You don’t know the sensitivity of the information that is shared. Who are you to make the determination of what is appropriate to share and what is not. All you do is make yourself look like an attention whore who feeds off of other sources.

Also I’m more of a reader then a poster. Thanks.
    Stop being so melodramatic.

Dezmine Wells youtube video. He can get to the rim at will. If he works on his jumper, which apparently he is, he will be an absolute beast.

Dezmine Wells mixtape

I hope he committs soon. Living as far away as he does he most likely won't make a return trip to Cincinnati for a really long time so I would like to get him into the fold now while we are fresh in his mind. The longer things take the more other schools get involved and the harder and more dragged out the recruiting process normally is. I would be ecstatic if we added Wells to go with Davis for the 2011 class. In my opinion that class is on par with the 2010 class even with 2 fewer players.

Talking

I think, people, the word "confidential, " regarding Rivals/Snow or Snow/Rivals or any other PREMIUM CONTENT PAY SITE is a misnomer.
    And it's not just a matter of copyright data or any other protected source of information.
    If 87 advocates purchase of the site, it's his privilege. But don't we have some sort of gentlemen's-women's agreement about "pimping" on this board?
    Bottom line, if we used premium site information (non cutting and pasting) here, we run the risk of eventually, albeit accidentally, putting the owners and moderators of this board in some trouble which could jeopardize the future of this board.
    I don't really care what the motives are for "breaking" such information, be it ego, a sincere desire to be "first" or whatever. It should stop.
    If you are that serious about "sharing good news" of informing people of "what's happening," follow this rule: If you can't verify it by at least two, hopefully three, independent sources fagettabout it.
    Just a thought. Muskie and others in command have a difficult enough task just keeping the tech side of a damned good site going, without having to be a policeman of a parent slapping a naughty kid's paws. Just a thought.:D:D:D

Also note, that Snow isn't the only Xavier basketball source...there are conversations with 'very good' sources happening that are independent of Rivals or any other site. If you don't have these sources and need to pay $100 a year to attain this info, then I see why you might get mad if some of the data is made public. However, note that you are paying for something that others can get free.

I strongly agree that you should make sure posting "inside" info on a public board is the smart thing to do in the first place.

Also, I am making a general statement, and not agout this recruit and the info posted on this thread.
    Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise!

Sophomore
    getting back to topic, Scout.com now lists him as having a high interest in Xavier, everyone else is a medium.