Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ron Patterson? He's a 6'3 guard that he plays with in AAU. Now, every high major would be lining up for that package deal haha

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by shock3 View Post
    Ron Patterson? He's a 6'3 guard that he plays with in AAU. Now, every high major would be lining up for that package deal haha
    Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of.

Quote Originally Posted by xu15 View Post
    Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of.
    That would be a great package deal for whatever school got them. I haven't heard anything about a package deal. They could very well want to play with each other in college though.

It is still early though and they could always have a falling out or something.

If I could pick any 2012 player in OH-KY-IN to come to XU I think it would be him. Loads of potential and lots of versatility. I think he'd be a great fit given the classes we have in 2010 and 2011.

Hollowell was out played by Gary Harris tonight although they didn't guard each other. It just hasn't clicked for Hollowell this season. He shows flashes, but hasn't been able to produce anything consistently.

Sophomore
    star_recruits

Lawrence Central's Jeremy Hollowell (2012) "basically down to Ohio State and Indiana." Added that he's also still considering Xavier. 4 minutes ago via web

Sophomore
    This kid is going to be a Buckeye. Done deal.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    This kid is going to be a Buckeye. Done deal.
    Has been for a long time.

xu95

May not be a done deal yet.

jeremy152012: Bout to hit these weights! Xavier coaches in lol coach steele crack me up

jeremy152012: Jus got off the phone wit coach steele from the X! Lol funny dude he swear he a mack!
    - Bob Sacamano

Not a done deal but it looks like X is finally out of the picture. Supposedly narrowed his choices to IU, Purdue, OSU, and UC.