Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Nice. And that last dunk was vicious!!
    Balls of Steele!!

Sophomore
    This is the first good film I have seen of Canty and I definely like what I see. He has some major hops and showed a good spin move. Except for the first long 3 on the film he showed pretty good shooting mechanics.
    He should contend for PT this year. Looks like a good addition to the fold.
    Go Muskies!

I really love this class...they all seem to have the ability to really FILL IT UP. We are going to need scoring by a committee to fill Jordans shoes

What Canty do?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by A10fan View Post
    What Canty do?
    Two pro scouts a friend of mine talked to yesterday said Canty is on par with Crawford. But I say wait a couple of years at least.

Quote Originally Posted by wkrq59 View Post
    Two pro scouts a friend of mine talked to yesterday said Canty is on par with Crawford. But I say wait a couple of years at least.
    Easy there

Looks like he's going to have to tweak the shooting form a little (it's a little slow/long and low), but for a kid who was known as a jumper/slasher I think it looks decent. Seems to have good body control, solid handle and a nice ability to finish. A little work with Mack and Co. and this kid is going to be a STUD...just like Latham, Martin and Griff!
    Last edited by Xman95; 05-28-2010 at 07:34 PM.

Sophomore
    Jay Canty checks in at the 2:13 mark and is followed up by 2011 pledge Dezmine Wells.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p11FziYoqqU&feature=fvw
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Now in Section 106 (Row L), after stints in Sections 104 and 105.
    Thanks for the link. Both Canty and Wells are absolutely explosive off the floor. And Wells has amazing hangtime. I can't wait to see the team of 2011 on the floor. Of course I am not looking past this year. The Muskies are on a great recruiting trajectory, one that will pay off with a FF visit within the next 5 years IMHO.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)