Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Nice. And that last dunk was vicious!!
    Balls of Steele!!

Sophomore
    This is the first good film I have seen of Canty and I definely like what I see. He has some major hops and showed a good spin move. Except for the first long 3 on the film he showed pretty good shooting mechanics.
    He should contend for PT this year. Looks like a good addition to the fold.
    Go Muskies!

I really love this class...they all seem to have the ability to really FILL IT UP. We are going to need scoring by a committee to fill Jordans shoes

What Canty do?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by A10fan View Post
    What Canty do?
    Two pro scouts a friend of mine talked to yesterday said Canty is on par with Crawford. But I say wait a couple of years at least.

Quote Originally Posted by wkrq59 View Post
    Two pro scouts a friend of mine talked to yesterday said Canty is on par with Crawford. But I say wait a couple of years at least.
    Easy there

Looks like he's going to have to tweak the shooting form a little (it's a little slow/long and low), but for a kid who was known as a jumper/slasher I think it looks decent. Seems to have good body control, solid handle and a nice ability to finish. A little work with Mack and Co. and this kid is going to be a STUD...just like Latham, Martin and Griff!
    Last edited by Xman95; 05-28-2010 at 07:34 PM.

Sophomore
    Jay Canty checks in at the 2:13 mark and is followed up by 2011 pledge Dezmine Wells.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p11FziYoqqU&feature=fvw
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Thanks for the link. Both Canty and Wells are absolutely explosive off the floor. And Wells has amazing hangtime. I can't wait to see the team of 2011 on the floor. Of course I am not looking past this year. The Muskies are on a great recruiting trajectory, one that will pay off with a FF visit within the next 5 years IMHO.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)