Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate MM

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonebreaker View Post
    What's MM?
    Muskieman. He is a great American, and a person who I'm sure would post here in a heartbeat if he didn't fear repercussions from the Muskie Madness brass.

Maybe we should come up with an alias for him to use over here.

At the Flying J buying a severed lion's head
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Muskieman. He is a great American, and a person who I'm sure would post here in a heartbeat if he didn't fear repercussions from the Muskie Madness brass.

Maybe we should come up with an alias for him to use over here.
    You could sneak into his office and make one up.

Hey Blue Guy, based on your avatar it appears you worked with Dana Jacobson on her Vodka swig pose! Who knew? :D

Want more reason to hate MM? Shadow is over there accosting a poster for posting on MM from a computer on UC's campus, even though the poster is asking legit questions.

You can tell something is going haywire over there today. This site is getting some serious traffic today compared with other weekdays.
    Tim Hardaway hates Dayton.

It still looks like there are more people on MM and there threads have a lot more views that on XH. This site is definitely set up better, easier to navigate, better features, but I think there are still some posters on MM that we need over here.
    I have a podcast. Sometimes we talk about Xavier: You. Me. Cincy.
    I put the X in Texas. @fleckd.

It's interesting that, although there are a lot of people looking at the posts, there are not a lot of registered people posting - http://www.musketeermadness.com/board/index.php.

I think it's still the primary board for people to go and a lot of people (like me) are lurking on there from time to time and just haven't gotten around to registering again. This board, on the other hand, seems to be the opposite - there may be less people looking at posts overall but there are more people here actively posting.

I think MM still has a lot to offer, even with its problems. I still go there to see what's going on and to read Muskieman's and krq's thoughts, among others. I'm sure at some point I'll get back on over there if there's something I feel like chiming in on, but I enjoy this place much more.

yeah, I really like MM. It's nice to have two boards incase the moderators at one board become draconian (yes, they are becoming that way here, from what I've heard).
    Last edited by GuyFawkes38; 02-21-2008 at 08:36 PM.

At the Flying J buying a severed lion's head
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawkes38 View Post
    yeah, I really like MM. It's nice to have two boards incase the moderators at one board become draconian (yes, they are becoming that way here, from what I've heard).
    Welcome back Lasser.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawkes38 View Post
    Yup... i have a baisc rule, if you go postal and spam the board... you get banned... however... i suppose if you apologize... and promise not to do it again... i'll let it slide.

Some might call that Draconian... other might call it downright benevolent?