Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Sophomore
    Clemson and Rutgers are at the top of his list per scouts

Baskin has trimmed his list to Four
    Link

"Seton Hall, Xavier, Auburn and Virginia"
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Try this link:

Baskin’s List Includes Seton Hall

The link from this page ("The Auburn Villager") which Muskie posted is no longer there.

http://www.zagsblog.net/2008/08/18/t...ist/#more-2168

The 6-foot-7, 205-pound Baskin plans to visit Providence, Rutgers, Xavier, Auburn, St. John’s and UMass.

“Those are six schools that I’m definitely going to visit because I*have interest in them,” Baskin said Monday by phone. “

“I’m going to end up visiting UMass again.*I know I’m definitely going to go to Providence, along with St. john’s,*Xavier and Rutgers. Those are some*of the schools that*I definitely plan on visiting.”
    Balls of Steele!!

http://www.zagsblog.net/2008/09/16/t...nce/#more-3706

Tevin Baskin has a couple of visits set and is working on a few more

“I have two visits that I’m definitely taking, to UMass on Oct. 11 and to Providence on Oct. 17,” said Baskin a 6-foot-7 senior forward from Trinity (Conn.) Catholic.

Baskin said he also plans to reschedule visits to Xavier and Auburn.

He said he hasn’t heard from any other Big East schools besides Providence.
    “I haven’t heard from Rutgers and St. John’s, or any of the Big East schools really,” he said. “I have no favorite. Schools are still coming in.”

Last season, Baskin averaged 20.4 points, 8.0 rebounds and 3.1 blocks for Trinity Catholic, which finished 24-4 and lost to Crosby, 82-79, in the state championship game despite 35 points and 12 rebounds from Baskin.

This summer, Baskin averaged about 15 points and eight rebounds for the New York Gauchos. They captured two tournaments in New York and made the final of the national AAU 17-and-under championship, losing to Team Breakdown of Florida, 77-60.
    Balls of Steele!!

Tevin hasn't been getting the same love as he did last year because his numbers were down a little, but he is extremely athletic. I get the impression he is a sleeper in this class, if that's possible for someone still ranked in the top 150.

Now that Parrom is on board, I would think we'd need a PF to fill out this class.

I don't know if it's attitude, grades or what, but it seems alot of schools have cooled off on him.
    Balls of Steele!!

Tevin Baskin

Listed as a 6'7" Forward from Trinity Catholic in Connecticut. He's on the New England All Star Challenge Roster in Springfield Mass coming up this weekend. Being in thsi game makes him a senior,

The roster says he's undecided but lists Xavier and UMass has schools he's considering.
    Never seen him, heard of him, anyone?

I believe we stopped recruiting him a long time ago.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015