Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by ud2009 View Post
    I am taking a vacation from your site ( but will be back). I feel like I am not being appreciated for my free sound advice. Some of your friends are paying 9.99 a month for this kind of stuff.
    I'd pay $9.99 a month for you to never come back.

Quote Originally Posted by ud2009 View Post
    I am taking a vacation from your site ( but will be back). I feel like I am not being appreciated for my free sound advice. Some of your friends are paying 9.99 a month for this kind of stuff.

Oh well. Have fun talking about your final four team for 2009-2010 in the mean time. ;)
    "Now go away or I will taunt you a second time"

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by SixFig View Post
    "Now go away or I will taunt you a second time"

Are you saying his mother is a hamster and his father smells of elderberries?

"feché la vache!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by xunorm View Post
    Are you saying his mother is a hamster and his father smells of elderberries?

"feché la vache!!!"
    Go and boil your bottoms, you son of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Dayton King," you and all your silly, Flyer k-nig-hts.
    Last edited by Xman95; 08-18-2009 at 01:36 PM.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xman95 View Post
    Go and boil your bottoms, you son of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Dayton King," you and all your silly, Flyer k-nig-hts.
    I'd fart in his general direction, but that might actually make the city of Dayton smell better.

Just to toast ud2009 a little more: I think BJ Raymond was the best player on his high school team.

Go away and stay away fool. I have opinions (plenty of them) about UD and their recruiting. I don't go to UD boards to share them. That would be asinine.