ChrisFarley

XU prospect Chaney picks Va. Tech

read www.zagsblog.com for the story...:(

Nothing against the guy, but I think this might be for the best.

Our most successful transfers (Thornton, CJ, Lavender) all did well at their previous schools. I'd hate to have a PF recruit with 4 years of eligibility squeezed out.

Not too upset, would have been nice.

I'd wager that if he would have visited Xavier, he would have selected it over VT for facilities alone. Do yourself a favor and google image VT's Cassel Colosseum and you'll appreciate Cintas even more than you do already.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Not too upset, would have been nice.

I'd wager that if he would have visited Xavier, he would have selected it over VT for facilities alone. Do yourself a favor and google image VT's Cassel Colosseum and you'll appreciate Cintas even more than you do already.
    Been there many, many times and I can say without fear of contradiction YOU BE RIGHT. The place is an ancient dump whose sides are too steep to be safe and whose lighting is better suited to braille shooting.;)

I really think we need to start redoing the title of threads like this and call them for what they are:

XU prospect picks 8th place in the ACC.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

If the kid wanted to pick VA Tech that is his prerogative, but I jus't dont get why he didn't at least visit X before making his decision.

Freshman
    He had very little success/playing time at UF. I'm not too worried about losing him. I think there is a better chance that he is Churchill Odia than a stud.

ChrisFarley
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    If the kid wanted to pick VA Tech that is his prerogative, but I jus't dont get why he didn't at least visit X before making his decision.
    From reading a bit more, Chaney has a buddy on the Va Tech b-ball team, so it probably made his choice easier....