Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by kyxu View Post
    What I was referring to was that -- at least as it appeared to me -- you referred to Ohio as the "East Coast".

No big deal. I just thought it was funny. Hell, I'm sure I've thought of Arizona as part of the West Coast before.
    Arizona is considered in the West. I know your not on the coast, I currently live in Pennsylvania. I simply meant you are in the east. Xavier is in Cincinatti, Ohio and is a private institution and you have around an enrollment of about 7000 students. Jesuit if I'm not mistaken. Very good school academically and for basketball. I've been impressed with Xavier for quite some time. I was born in Tucson and moved to Pennsylvania a little later and have been a lifelong Arizona fan.

Freshman
    I wish you guys could change conferences. I think you would get a lot more respect from the national media and other fan bases. Has there been any talks of moving conferences? It would be nice to see you guys in the big ten so you could whip Matta's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by jco17 View Post
    Arizona is considered in the West. I know your not on the coast, I currently live in Pennsylvania. I simply meant you are in the east. Xavier is in Cincinatti, Ohio and is a private institution and you have around an enrollment of about 7000 students. Jesuit if I'm not mistaken. Very good school academically and for basketball. I've been impressed with Xavier for quite some time. I was born in Tucson and moved to Pennsylvania a little later and have been a lifelong Arizona fan.
    You just had to go and ruin a wonderful post by butchering "Cincinnati" didn't you?

First Arizona takes our coach, recruits, assistant staff, strength staff, and now the spelling of our city....

Freshman
    Dangit, I knew I was gonna mess that up. Sorry about that.