Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm confused.

He left because he thinks he had a better chance to win at Arizona, yet he's recruiting the same players that he probably would have had at XU.

So the same players get different results by wearing a different uniform, or am I missing something else?

There is no way Sean Miller is not going to succeed at Arizona.

None.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    So the same players get different results by wearing a different uniform, or am I missing something else?
    Correct. Apparently, the same player will be better when wearing the proper jersey. I thought this was common knowledge?

(Sarcasm alert)

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    I'm confused.

He left because he thinks he had a better chance to win at Arizona, yet he's recruiting the same players that he probably would have had at XU.

Not even all the same players, Hett. He had, but will not get Weatherspoon to come west no matter what.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Better chance to win, or just more f*ing jack? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Freshman
    MOR, I think Weatherspoon will be staying on the East Coast. Miller isn't even actively recruiting him anymore. I don't think Weatherspoon has interest in leaving the East or in Arizona. I think Arizona has other targets at his position right now-Dom Ferguson, James Johnson, and Terrance Jones.
    Last edited by jco17; 06-03-2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by jco17 View Post
    MOR, I think Weatherspoon will be staying on the East Coast. Miller isn't even actively recruiting him anymore. I don't think Weatherspoon has interest in leaving the East or in Arizona. I think Arizona has other targets at his position right now-Dom Ferguson, James Johnson, and Terrance Jones.
    You mean, like, Ohio?

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by kyxu View Post
    You mean, like, Ohio?
    I'm hoping Xavier and not OSU. I don't particularly like Thad Matta nor OSU. I hope you guys keep Latham and Weatherspoon. I think hiring Bino will help keep Latham and I hope the Mack hire will keep Weatherspoon.

Quote Originally Posted by jco17 View Post
    I'm hoping Xavier and not OSU. I don't particularly like Thad Matta nor OSU. I hope you guys keep Latham and Weatherspoon. I think hiring Bino will help keep Latham and I hope the Mack hire will keep Weatherspoon.
    What I was referring to was that -- at least as it appeared to me -- you referred to Ohio as the "East Coast".

No big deal. I just thought it was funny. Hell, I'm sure I've thought of Arizona as part of the West Coast before.

Quote Originally Posted by kyxu View Post
    What I was referring to was that -- at least as it appeared to me -- you referred to Ohio as the "East Coast".

No big deal. I just thought it was funny. Hell, I'm sure I've thought of Arizona as part of the West Coast before.
    Hell, we're in the ATLANTIC 10, so apparently we tend to think we're on the coast too!

Most casual fans probably still couldn't tell you what city Xavier is in so I don't really fault anyone for calling a team in the Atlantic 10 an East Coast team, especially the way we are trying to recruit there now.