PDA

View Full Version : Can you resubmit my membership renewal?

Xpectations
03-30-2009, 04:51 PM
My wife updated the expiration date of our Paypal account, which had expired, causing the automatic membership renewal to be denied. Is that something you guys can resubmit?

kyxu
03-30-2009, 08:44 PM
My wife updated the expiration date of our Paypal account, which had expired, causing the automatic membership renewal to be denied. Is that something you guys can resubmit?

Second that. Paypal is effing up a fairly simple process.

muskiegirl9
04-04-2009, 08:50 PM
Don't feel bad guys, My payment went through and my membership STILL expired. Haven't gotten an answer yet from my email. So, administrators, what do I do now? :confused:

xuwin
04-05-2009, 07:03 AM
Don't feel bad. My payment went through twice and I also haven't got a response to my e-mail. What do I do Admisistrators. I wouldn't mind if you carried the double billing over to next year, but, I would like a resolution one way or another.

Muskie
04-05-2009, 09:16 AM
Don't feel bad guys, My payment went through and my membership STILL expired. Haven't gotten an answer yet from my email. So, administrators, what do I do now? :confused:

I'll take care of it. I didn't look at the website emails yesterday with all this coaching non-sense going on.

Muskie
04-05-2009, 09:21 AM
XUwin, you should have an email.

Muskiegirl, you should be all set.

muskiegirl9
04-06-2009, 05:26 PM
XUwin, you should have an email.

Muskiegirl, you should be all set.

Thanks man. You are the best!

Xpectations
04-07-2009, 03:44 PM
I canceled my paypal subscription to the site and then tried to "Subscribe" again. I chose a an annual subscription and when I said to "Pay with Paypal" it took me to a screen that said:

"This feature is only available to Business and Premier Accounts."

I'm not a Paypal expert. What do I do to resubscribe?

Muskie
04-08-2009, 07:51 AM
I canceled my paypal subscription to the site and then tried to "Subscribe" again. I chose a an annual subscription and when I said to "Pay with Paypal" it took me to a screen that said:

I'll have to look at the paypal website this afternoon.

Also FYI: if someone has a subscription question, please pm me too. I don't always look at this thread.

Muskie
04-09-2009, 09:11 AM

Try it now. It should work.

GuyFawkes38
06-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Couple days ago I registered again for supporting membership. I don't think it went through on the XH side.

AviatorX
06-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Couple days ago I registered again for supporting membership. I don't think it went through on the XH side.

Same here, except I registered earlier today.

Muskie
06-03-2009, 09:49 PM
I'll check.

Muskie
06-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Accepted... sorry bout the delay.

GuyFawkes38
06-03-2009, 10:18 PM
no prob, thanks.

AviatorX
06-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Accepted... sorry bout the delay.

Thanks. No problem, it was only a few hours.