PDA

View Full Version : Dayton - Did You Know?

American X
01-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Did you know that during a heavy rainstorm a few years ago sewage literally backed up into UD Arena?

They had to postpone a game that day. Because of backed-up sewage. Congratulations Dayton fans, you are special. No one in the country can claim that achievement except you.

Even God Hates Dayton.

Stonebreaker
01-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Kind of like the Cleveland Browns locker room?

nuts4xu
01-25-2008, 01:01 AM
dayton blows? They suck goats, and should hit a tree filled with Aids on the way home from the Cintas Center tonight. Too bad we didn't beat them by 40. I hate those fu**ers.

BBC 08
01-25-2008, 01:18 AM
dayton blows? They suck goats, and should hit a tree filled with Aids on the way home from the Cintas Center tonight. Too bad we didn't beat them by 40. I hate those fu**ers.

The post will probably be deleted but man, nuts really does hate dayton.

Stonebreaker
01-25-2008, 06:32 AM

I'm not going to edit it, but this is fairly disgusting. The only good thing is that it was in the smack forum. No drinking and posting! :rolleyes:

XUProp
01-25-2008, 12:44 PM
I wonder how they even knew there was a problem... UD arena is pretty much always filled with sh!t.

PM Thor
01-25-2008, 02:06 PM
X was 1 point shy of tying the biggest loss in the history of the series.

I thought they were supposed to be good.

I love seeing them suck. I don't want them to win another game. I want the implosion to be complete.