PDA

View Full Version : Brian Gregory's Swan Song

vee4xu
03-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Some here like to speculate about Sean's future, but what about the Midget? The guy is at the height (pun fully intended) of things at ud. They will win more games this year than they have in a long time (albeit it against a pretty weak OOC schedule), will probably go to the NCAA tournament whether or not the win the A-10 tournament, yet ud cannot seem to sustain any success. So, to me this is a prime opportunity for the Midget to hit the road.

As for talent, I know they have a young-ish team, but seems to me that Chris Wright is not living up to his billing (at least not yet anyway) and the rest of the team though good is not stellar.

Hey, I want the guy to stay around forever because he sucks and Xavier kicks his ass regularly. But, there is a new President and AD at ud and though I've been told my some alum there that the new admins want him to stay, they follow that with the note that Midget-man has never had a seven-figure salary waived at him. With his Izzo connections and record this year, that might just happen.

It'll be interesting.

GoMuskies
03-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Can you imagine being a DePaul fan and thinking finally you're going to get a coach that can recruit Chicago talent and win big there. And then in walks the midget?!? Might as well just slit the wrists and get it over with.