PDA

View Full Version : Snipe is Banned!

xeus
02-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Snipe is banned for one (1) day for being soft and staying home instead of joining his crew to watch the game.

So it is written, so let it be done.

Xpectations
02-26-2009, 08:40 PM
What about his other screen names?

xeus
02-26-2009, 08:41 PM
What about his other screen names?

I wouldn't be comfortable banning Jesus Christ during Lent. I have enough strikes against me in the piety department.

GoMuskies
02-26-2009, 08:52 PM
Damn, I wanted to hear more about Bill Moyers tonight.

nuts4xu
02-26-2009, 09:04 PM
Sounds justified.

It ain't easy being Xeus. You did what you had to do bro.

waggy
02-26-2009, 09:17 PM
I don't think even Mr. Neutral ever did this. But Presidents just don't get the same respect they used to.

Xpectations
02-26-2009, 09:19 PM
I don't think even Mr. Neutral ever did this. But Presidents just don't get the same respect they used to.

I wonder if this is the first-ever one-day impeachment?

XU 87
02-26-2009, 09:32 PM
Shame on Snipe.

Cheesehead
02-26-2009, 09:48 PM
Damn, I wanted to hear more about Bill Moyers tonight.

Classic. I was thinking the same thing.

wkrq59
02-26-2009, 09:55 PM
In defense of justice, not after a fine road win should we banish Snipe.
Just an ancient's opinion, which is probably worth nothing.:D

Fred Garvin
02-26-2009, 10:21 PM
Snipe's wife is a UCer. This was a big game for the Cats. She mad sure he played Mr.Mom tonight so she could enjoy a pivotal Bearcat victory.

Snipe is dead to me.

PM Thor
02-27-2009, 12:02 AM
I know where Snipe lives. There will be repurcussions for his transgressions.

Payback dayton.
Payback.

I HATE dayton.

Fred Garvin
02-27-2009, 12:12 AM
Snipe lives in the Dead End. He supposedly can't get a doctor for a month. I can only guess he sees Dr. Broaadnax at the West End Pain Clinic...along with Mr. Lawson.

xeus
02-27-2009, 05:44 AM
Snipe's wife is a UCer. This was a big game for the Cats. She mad sure he played Mr.Mom tonight so she could enjoy a pivotal Bearcat victory.

That makes me sad. Welcome back Snipe.

pickledpigsfeet
02-27-2009, 05:54 AM
In defense of justice, not after a fine road win should we banish Snipe.
Just an ancient's opinion, which is probably worth nothing.:D

Actually, I think that we should ban Snipe for one day for every road game if we're going to win like that. Take a lead, never give it up, and pull away at the end.

BAN SNIPE!

Stonebreaker
02-27-2009, 06:11 AM
Ive got a short list of those that need some re-training.

Lamont Sanford
02-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Snipe is usually a great American, but last night he was Frenchie.

Boo Snipe.

Emp
02-27-2009, 09:01 AM
I was going to say something about suffering from Snipe withdrawal, but that wouldn't sound right.

blobfan
02-27-2009, 09:06 AM
I was going to say something about suffering from Snipe withdrawal, but that wouldn't sound right.

Now there's a thought we didn't need on a Friday morning after win. What a buzz kill.

Does Mrs. Snipe know you feel this way?

Snipe
02-27-2009, 11:06 AM
My wife had a school function with my 6 year old at 6:45. I had my 8 year old and no sitter. I thought about bringing my 8 year old to the bar. Just the fact that I seriously considered the option tells you something about my mental condition when it comes to the Muskies.

Teacher: You look tired Snipe Jr., did you get enough sleep last night?
Snipe Jr.: I was out at a sportsbar with my dad watching the Muskies past my bedtime. And what does "Smell the Glove" mean?

So we stayed up past his bedtime anyway and watched the game. Great game by the way. We got our mojo back.

The my phone rings and the whole crew is head hunting and Snipe is in season. They were out for blood and I got called out. They claimed my labia was hurting. The back and forth was quite nice after a good win, at least until little Hitler got on the phone.

You should have heard the glee in his voice when he said "YOU ARE BANNED!". It was a coup d'etat. A complete powergrab. The lust for absolute power overcame the man. I am the legitimate President of Xavierhoops.com. I will not be banned. I am issuing a presidential decree against ever banning me again.

And they turned off the posting privledges of my good friend Jesus Christ. The Lord and Savior? Have you no shame? This is an outrage! I can't even rep myself anymore. I need that account active so I can give more negative reps to DAllen15.

I will not have any of this and I demand redress!

Masterofreality
02-27-2009, 12:49 PM
My wife had a school function with my 6 year old at 6:45. I had my 8 year old and no sitter. I thought about bringing my 8 year old to the bar. Just the fact that I seriously considered the option tells you something about my mental condition when it comes to the Muskies.

So we stayed up past his bedtime anyway and watched the game. Great game by the way. We got our mojo back.

The my phone rings and the whole crew is head hunting and Snipe is in season. They were out for blood and I got called out. They claimed my labia was hurting. The back and forth was quite nice after a good win, at least until little Hitler got on the phone.

You should have heard the glee in his voice when he said "YOU ARE BANNED!". It was a coup d'etat. A complete powergrab. The lust for absolute power overcame the man. I am the legitimate President of Xavierhoops.com. I will not be banned. I am issuing a presidential decree against ever banning me again.

And they turned off the posting privledges of my good friend Jesus Christ. The Lord and Savior? Have you no shame? This is an outrage! I can't even rep myself anymore. I need that account active so I can give more negative reps to DAllen15.

I will not have any of this and I demand redress!

Oh, Gawd, this is hilarious. I tried to rep but I can't.

Remote reps for this and I hope that the labia feels better soon, Ms. President.

blobfan
02-27-2009, 03:30 PM
Oh, Gawd, this is hilarious. I tried to rep but I can't.

Remote reps for this and I hope that the labia feels better soon, Ms. President.

Got the rep covered but I will not register an opinion about Snipe's labia.

wkrq59
02-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Snipe,
please don't let Snipe Jr. read this stuffr anytime soon. The kid will be warped permanently.
Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we ban Snipe. Let it be written, No more, never never ....:D

Xman95
02-27-2009, 09:16 PM
I am the legitimate President of Xavierhoops.com. I will not be banned.

Hey, Obama is the legit president of the country and I'm sure there are a few that would support banning him too!

Stonebreaker
02-27-2009, 09:55 PM
Does that mean Bush wasn't legit? LOL

Obama got elected because the media found Hillary tiring and not as liberal as they wanted. Let's not forget that. In fact, the media has admitted not vetting Obama because they didn't think he'd win in the primary. Legit?...maybe. Helped...absolutely! Anyways, I digress. Back to sniping on snipe.

pimpinthebox
02-27-2009, 10:53 PM
You were missed last night, Snipe. As a father of two myself, I tried defending you, but the crew didn't want to hear it. Hope to catch you down at Game Day in the coming weeks. Kids or no kids.

Xman95
02-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Does that mean Bush wasn't legit? LOL

Obama got elected because the media found Hillary tiring and not as liberal as they wanted. Let's not forget that. In fact, the media has admitted not vetting Obama because they didn't think he'd win in the primary. Legit?...maybe. Helped...absolutely! Anyways, I digress. Back to sniping on snipe.

I was just making a comparison. Trust me, I'm not a disciple of the almighty O. (No, not Oprah...though she's probably just as bad!)

Fred Garvin
02-28-2009, 02:18 AM
Snipe is usually a great American, but last night he was Frenchie.

Boo Snipe.

He was Vichy.

Snipe
02-28-2009, 04:04 AM
You guys didn't tell me 87 was going to be there. Had I known that I would have made the game.

And Nut's is punking me out on the Presidential Page (http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/member.php?u=177) of Xavier Hoops. Do you realize that if you google Xavier Hoops (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SUNA_enUS225US232&q=xavier+hoops)this forum comes up and Snipe is listed in the subheading?

The Snipeman is listed on Google. Wonder why it doesn't have a link to Xeus the power hungry Nazi, or the Garvin who killed Billy. You guys are minions, and if you want to keep your meager positions you need to know your role and shut your mouth. I rule this board with an iron fist, and if you get in my way you will find that out.

Because of events like these I have formed a super-secret covert society to help me police this board. I have Christned it "The Cartel (http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/group.php?groupid=9)" in honor of Palbo. Drastic times call for drastic measures. These are tough times for Americans, and our liberty and individual freedom lies in the balance. Join The Cartel (http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/group.php?groupid=9) to fight this oppression and preserve this country for fine and decent Americans.

Kahns Krazy
02-28-2009, 02:52 PM
You guys didn't tell me 87 was going to be there. Had I known that I would have made the game.

And Nut's is punking me out on the Presidential Page (http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/member.php?u=177) of Xavier Hoops. Do you realize that if you google Xavier Hoops (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SUNA_enUS225US232&q=xavier+hoops)this forum comes up and Snipe is listed in the subheading?

Oh great. Like Snipe's ego needs any inflation.

waggy
02-28-2009, 04:39 PM
The Snipeman is listed on Google.

"All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth."

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=xavier+hoops&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

AOXOMOXOA
02-28-2009, 06:01 PM
I visit your board to see if you are all outfitting your children with snuglets and find that Snipe is now found on Google. What is this world coming to? I guess there is nothing else to do but say, All hail to Snipe!

Snipe
02-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Oh great. Like Snipe's ego needs any inflation.

"All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth."

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=xavier+hoops&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

I also decree that I am the only one on this board allowed to talk about himself in the third person.

And AOX makes some solid points for being an outsider.

XU 87
02-28-2009, 07:40 PM
When a ref makes a bad call, what's so bad about yelling, "Baloney!"?

PMI
03-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Of all of Snipe's alter egos, I'd most like to hang out with the Dead-Head.

X-band '01
03-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Is Flyer1407 still going to be on Snipe's friend list for this week?

I could have sworn I saw his avatar on the friend page this morning, but it seems to have gone away now.