PDA

View Full Version : XU vs Richmond

XURunner85
02-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Xavier 68
Richmond 55

Good win

A Phillips 7pts 8 Reb; T Phillips 9pts 12 reb; Jennings 11pts; Reed 13pts; Taylor 13pts; Mos 5 pts; Jernigan 8pts and Morre 2pts.

Nice to see that if T Phillips doesn't have a good offensive game that others are doing it for her. Just think if Amber played the whole season....she should be back soon. They could be setting up for a run of their own....

spongebob
02-08-2009, 01:26 PM
That was a very good road win. Nice to have a set of seniors that can lead the way when the pressure's on. Also nice to have some fearless underclassmen that can produce at crunch time. Well done once again.

xu_fan
02-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Got the chance to drive to Richmond to watch the game this weekend and really just thought that it was a very solid effort. Pretty much from beginning to end we controled the game. I never really felt like the outcome was in question. Biggest play of the game was when Tyeasha hit a HUGE 3-pointer. They were within 2 points and Moss just nailed the shot. Pretty small crowd and very quiet gym. When I yelled I felt like everyone in the whole place could hear me. Box score said 900 people or so but it DEF didnt seem like that. Good game... Now we got 3 home games in a row... I'm pumped!!!