PDA

View Full Version : I am back

bayoulsucajun
01-26-2009, 08:29 AM
To all the doubters that said that I wouldn't be back, you are wrong.

Congrats on your victory. Your team really showed how cheap and classless they are. Kenny Freaze is a punk and was holding on every play. He wasn't the only one.

How much did Miller pay the refs before the game? Apparently, however much it was, was not enough.

I am proud that we have a coach with class, that is bringing this program back to the top.

Great turnout by your fans by the way. All 7 of them really made some noise. You are playing a major university in a fun city to travel to, and you bring 7 people? Big time basketball program you guys have.

danaandvictory
01-26-2009, 08:33 AM
Hmm..

Accuse other team of thuggery, check.
Bitch about refs, check.
Beat on chest about home-court advantage despite getting ass handed to self at own facility, check.
Vague allegations about passing XU as a program, check.

The University of Dayton at Baton Rouge. I like the sound of that.

spicoli
01-26-2009, 08:34 AM

Congrats on your victory. Your team really showed how cheap and classless they are. Kenny Freaze is a punk and was holding on every play. He wasn't the only one.

How much did Miller pay the refs before the game? Apparently, however much it was, was not enough.

I am proud that we have a coach with class, that is bringing this program back to the top.

Great turnout by your fans by the way. All 7 of them really made some noise. You are playing a major university in a fun city to travel to, and you bring 7 people? Big time basketball program you guys have.

Alright! Douchebag cajun style...I like it!

Frank D.
01-26-2009, 08:36 AM
I know I shouldn't help perpetuate this sort of thread, but I just have to ask . . . Is this guy serious?

MADXSTER
01-26-2009, 08:37 AM
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say that ya'll have a serious team. It was a hell of a game down in Baton Rouge that I wish we could have won. It was a great environment but that didn't seem to rattle your battle tested squad. Your guys were tough, mature and hit all the crucial free throws that many teams choke on. You also did a great job bottling up our 2nd best offensive threat.

Your fans that made the trip all seemed to be good fans. I didn't see any jerks making scene's.

I look forward to playing ya'll next year, although I think LSU is going to get beat worse. Hopefully we can make this an annual series because playing a great school like yours can only help LSU get there.

See you guys next year and congrats again on a big win.

Hmmmmm......who to believe????

Cheesehead
01-26-2009, 08:48 AM

What is this guy 12 years old or something? The mentality is actually quite scary.

xeus
01-26-2009, 09:01 AM
YAWN.

Next ...

bayoulsucajun
01-26-2009, 09:01 AM
This shouldn't have gotten moved. It was not smack.

bayoulsucajun
01-26-2009, 09:02 AM
This board is lucky that the great Bayoulsucajun, a internet message board legend, graced you guys with his presence

Cheesehead
01-26-2009, 09:03 AM
Ok, is this Guy Fawkes? Hi Guy.

ATL Muskie
01-26-2009, 09:04 AM
Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_GmnkSKGSFNY/RvxOR60FyXI/AAAAAAAAAXU/tkP6z6Ceg1Y/LSU+Fan.jpg

Smails
01-26-2009, 09:07 AM
This board is lucky that the great Bayoulsucajun, a internet message board legend, graced you guys with his presence

My god if you're a legend in Tiger land then that doesn't say much for the internet posting prowess (that means skill) of the LSU faithful. If you can't come any stronger than what you've shown then you might want to think about another hobby....smack posting doesn't seem to suit you.

bayoulsucajun
01-26-2009, 09:15 AM
My god if you're a legend in Tiger land then that doesn't say much for the internet posting prowess (that means skill) of the LSU faithful. If you can't come any stronger than what you've shown then you might want to think about another hobby....smack posting doesn't seem to suit you.

Normally I invest more time in my art. It was hard for me to get up for a team like Xavier. I certainly save my best for football season and the nba playoffs (Hornets). That being said, it my little amount of time here, I did dominate this board.

The posters on here are really weak in their trash talking. It wasn't much of a challenge.

Cheesehead
01-26-2009, 09:19 AM
Normally I invest more time in my art. It was hard for me to get up for a team like Xavier. I certainly save my best for football season and the nba playoffs (Hornets). That being said, it my little amount of time here, I did dominate this board.

The posters on here are really weak in their trash talking. It wasn't much of a challenge.

Hornets and NBA playoffs? How often did that happen before D-West go there?

ATL Muskie
01-26-2009, 09:21 AM

Honestly, we really don't waste a lot of time with smack talk around here, because normally no one is worthy. You included. We spend our time analyzing a winning basketball program and looking at boobies. We've been conditioned to deal with weak smack talk from UC and Dayton fans for years. Yawn. Why talk a bunch of shit on a message board when our team can do the talking? Our guys went to your house and dominated. It wasn't much of a challenge.

xeus
01-26-2009, 09:23 AM
This shouldn't have gotten moved. It was not smack.

Yeah, I know it's not really smack - because it's so weak - but I gave you the benefit of the doubt anyway and moved it here.

XUglow
01-26-2009, 09:24 AM
Thanks for playing...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/825000/images/_827431_tiger150.jpg

Smails
01-26-2009, 09:28 AM

Well Picasso, then you should definitely stick to making diaramas b/c you stink at message board discourse.

Hard for you to get up for XU? Well let's see here. Didn't little bitty XU just deliver LSU's first basketball sellout of the year? Didn't we just deliver a home attendance record for your sorry ass program? You don't seem to represent the other 99.9% of the LSU fans because they certainly came out in droves to see your mighty Tigers get their asses handed to them at home.

You might want to talk to Trent about some sort of strength program for the basketball team. Your mighty Tigers got absolutely man handled by our biggs all night. It looked like men among bitches underneath the hoop.

Snipe
01-26-2009, 09:32 AM
Ok, is this Guy Fawkes? Hi Guy.

Maybe every program has one Guy?

MADXSTER
01-26-2009, 09:43 AM
Maybe every program has one Guy?

I was going to say Prop.

xeus
01-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Hey, I like his new avatar!

MADXSTER
01-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Maybe Bearchatter.

bayoulsucajun
01-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Well Picasso, then you should definitely stick to making diaramas b/c you stink at message board discourse.

Hard for you to get up for XU? Well let's see here. Didn't little bitty XU just deliver LSU's first basketball sellout of the year? Didn't we just deliver a home attendance record for your sorry ass program? You don't seem to represent the other 99.9% of the LSU fans because they certainly came out in droves to see your mighty Tigers get their asses handed to them at home.

You might want to talk to Trent about some sort of strength program for the basketball team. Your mighty Tigers got absolutely man handled by our biggs all night. It looked like men among bitches underneath the hoop.

That was not a home attendance record. I have been to many previous lsu bball games that had bigger crowds. You may remember names like Shaq and Chris Jackson.

bayoulsucajun
01-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Honestly, we really don't waste a lot of time with smack talk around here, because normally no one is worthy. You included. We spend our time analyzing a winning basketball program and looking at boobies. We've been conditioned to deal with weak smack talk from UC and Dayton fans for years. Yawn. Why talk a bunch of shit on a message board when our team can do the talking? Our guys went to your house and dominated. It wasn't much of a challenge.

This is LSU, not UC or Dayton. Show some respect. Not much of a challenge? It was a back and forth game up until the final minute. It was definitely a challenge. Once again, show some respect.

Cheesehead
01-26-2009, 10:42 AM
This is LSU, not UC or Dayton. Show some respect. Not much of a challenge? It was a back and forth game up until the final minute. It was definitely a challenge. Once again, show some respect.

Oh, like the respect you're showing. I get it now.

bayoulsucajun
01-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Oh, like the respect you're showing. I get it now.

You guys are beneath me. I don't need to show respect to an Atlantic 10 program, whose most famous basketball alumni is a 1 time nba all star.

ATL Muskie
01-26-2009, 10:44 AM

And we're not Ole Miss or Arkansas, as evidenced by the fact that we helped sell the game out. That's what major opponents do for you. Show some respect.

Cheesehead
01-26-2009, 10:44 AM
You guys are beneath me. I don't need to show respect to an Atlantic 10 program, whose most famous basketball alumni is a 1 time nba all star.

You just proved my point. Thanks douche!