PDA

View Full Version : Xavier At Dayton

Dayton Home Boy
01-23-2009, 08:06 PM
Dayton is ready for your boys. First of all u have not yet met Chris Wright or Chris Johnson. They r studs. Yes u guys have beat us 6 games in a row but remember Dayton gets fired up for big games. I like XU they are the best team in the A10 by far. Dayton wins games by defense. Bring on XU BABY. O yeah i want dayton to upset u guys at your house.

vee4xu
01-23-2009, 08:13 PM
Oh Lord, as if dealing with the gumbo munchers isn't enough for one night. Now we have a drunk-ass dilusional ud fan spouting off. Go watch a rerun of the Fordham game and whack off to it and leave the fans of the #13 rated Xavier men's basketball team to deal with a real team: LSU.

We're fighting a two front war tonight. Gumbo munchers and watermelon humpers. Yikes!!

vee4xu
01-23-2009, 08:14 PM
p.s. - Maybe a move to the smack board makes more sense because no doubt that is where the responses to this petty, lunatic thread is headed.

Dayton Home Boy
01-23-2009, 08:24 PM
Umm im here to talk about bball not smack talk. Yes dayton sucks on offense for some reason. I go to all of DAYTONS home games. The Offense has not clicked yet in A10 play but it will. IF xu is so big and bad leave the A10 and go play in the power conferences since u guys r the KINGS OF THE A10 which is true. Go spread your wings and go play with the big boys.

vee4xu
01-23-2009, 08:27 PM
Umm im here to talk about bball not smack talk. Yes dayton sucks on offense for some reason. I go to all of DAYTONS home games. The Offense has not clicked yet in A10 play but it will. IF xu is so big and bad leave the A10 and go play in the power conferences since u guys r the KINGS OF THE A10 which is true. Go spread your wings and go play with the big boys.

X already plays a BCS schedule. We just use the A-10 as practice after that rough OOC schedule to get ready for the NCAA tournament. But, being a ud fan, you wouldn't know much about the NCAA tournament. Nor, the A-10 championship for that matter.

Dayton Home Boy
01-23-2009, 08:28 PM
Also if u guys go to a better conference u play better teams. And u guys wont have the balls to play UD just like any other big school.

vee4xu
01-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Also if u guys go to a better conference u play better teams. And u guys wont have the balls to play UD just like any other big school.

Huh?? I take that back. You're not drunk. More like you're 10 years old. Well maybe you're an underaged drunk. Who knows what goes on in ud fantasy-land.

Dayton Home Boy
01-23-2009, 08:32 PM
I already know u guys play great teams in non conference. I wish UD would do the same but big boys dont want to play us.

vee4xu
01-23-2009, 08:35 PM
I already know u guys play great teams in non conference. I wish UD would do the same but big boys dont want to play us.

I am definitely back to thinking you're drunk no matter your age. Among other reasons, there is no way you can be taken seriously making absurd commnets like the one I highlighted.

Dayton Home Boy
01-23-2009, 08:37 PM
U are so immature dude. u need to grow up. Xavier has a good team every year which is great for the a10. u guys are the flagship since 1996 or 1998. All i am saying is i cant wait for XU to come to Dayton.

D-West & PO-Z
01-23-2009, 08:38 PM
I think this thread should be closed to everyone except vee and the drunk ud guy.

vee4xu
01-23-2009, 08:39 PM
I think this thread should be closed to everyone except vee and the drunk ud guy.

Now that's funny!!

Dayton Home Boy
01-23-2009, 08:39 PM
The only time BIG BOYS want to play UD is either on a neutarl court or at their place or in a preseason tourny. They never want to come to UD.

Dayton Home Boy
01-23-2009, 08:42 PM
How am i Drunk im not even drinking? I am trying to talk UDXU bball with the Xavier Nation but u guys r way to immature to talk bball.

vee4xu
01-23-2009, 08:45 PM
How am i Drunk im not even drinking? I am trying to talk UDXU bball with the Xavier Nation but u guys r way to immature to talk bball.

I am immature so we at least agree on that. But, you make it easy.

Good night. Sweet dreams about your high-powered ud cryers. That in fact is the only place you'll see ud have another meaningful men's basketball season in your lifetime.

Dayton Home Boy
01-23-2009, 08:54 PM
UD will win at home this year when u boys come to town mark it down crack head

toledodan
01-23-2009, 09:04 PM
UD will win at home this year when u boys come to town mark it down crack head

now go play in traffic!

Xman95
01-23-2009, 09:07 PM
O yeah i want dayton to upset u guys at your house.

I saw Jimmy Carter at the innauguration on Tuesday, but unfortunately for you it wasn't his innauguration. So you'll probably have to wait another 4 years before hoping for a W in the 'nati.

Yes dayton sucks on offense for some reason.

Um, because it's dayton.

stophorseabuse
01-23-2009, 10:01 PM
13000 of these people in one building 12-15 times a year.

If they ever had a steak knife give-a-way at UD arena you would have 13000 fans stabbed in their own chest.
________
marijuana seed bank (http://marijuanaseeds.org)

PM Thor
01-23-2009, 10:05 PM
I moved this thread, because it is really not worthy of any other forum outside of smack.

Seriously, does any Xavier poster go onto a ud board and post like this? If they do, well, they should be flogged.

I HATE dayton.

vee4xu
01-23-2009, 10:08 PM
Thanks thor for moving it.

xavierdude
01-23-2009, 10:09 PM

Vee, you're fighting with an 11 year old kid. He's not even old enough to know what being drunk means. This kid is a wanderer who got bored of watching the Jonas Brothers on youtube.

pickledpigsfeet
01-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Vee, you're fighting with an 11 year old kid. He's not even old enough to know what being drunk means. This kid is a wanderer who got bored of watching the Jonas Brothers on youtube.

I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Your signature makes me think of a UD fan saying, "we haven't failed, we've just found 26 ways to not win in Cincinnati."

vee4xu
01-24-2009, 07:53 AM

I know, but it was almost like my old days grappling with prop. It was about the same mentality level. All of it was sarcasm trying to find out what kind of response I'd get. Obviously, I didn't have much going on either.

Theo Huxtable
01-25-2009, 02:28 AM
Yes it is very true that nobody wants to play UD at UD. Why would they? WHy would you want to lose to such an inferior team on their home court? Just because nobody wants to play you at home isn't about respect, it's about screwing up their whole year lossing to a team like UD.

Will UD beat Xavier at UD this year? They very well might. Great, congrats for finally beating Xavier on your home court. Xavier has already proved that they can win there. So go ahead and beat them. It won't change the fact that you can't win in Cincinnati or the fact that Xavier is soooooooo much better than your D II program.

How does it feel to have one of the best records in basketball and still have an RPI in the 40's? Seriously dude, you have to get a grip. UD will never and I mean never be at the level as Xavier. Will UD have a better year than Xavier from time to time? Well of course they will. BUt being better than Xavier once every 10 years does not give you the right to ever think you can hold Xavier's jockstrap.

Dayton is not a good team this year and they will prove that by beating St Bonnies on their home court by 3. Get a life UD fan, you guys can't hang with Xavier.

Stonebreaker
01-25-2009, 08:24 AM
I think the only way UD beats X is if a fleet of trucks carrying watermelons to the school just happens to overturn, causing enough delay that X forfeits. Just sayin.

XURunner85
01-25-2009, 05:33 PM
you know this kid has me scared now.....UD is a great team they just haven't clicked on the offense yet in the A10 but they will......You can't see this but I am laughing so hard....it just sounds so funny....this is good smack...I vote that this thread is the winner of the Smack Award...give the kid the golden toilet brush....

PM Thor
01-25-2009, 07:09 PM
dayton will not win.

X will sweep them AGAIN.

I guarantee it.

I HATE dayton.

nuts4xu
01-25-2009, 09:22 PM
dayton will not win.

X will sweep them yet AGAIN.

I guarantee it.

You were just one syllable short of a Haiku here, so I fixed it for you. Nicely done.

MADXSTER
01-25-2009, 10:54 PM
Laughed till I cried. This should be in the Hall of Fame with _LH's

Miami, LH's Grammar, name-calling, & milfs
http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5839

Cheesehead
01-26-2009, 09:07 AM
I can't wait for X to play UD either. I have my broom all ready to go.