PDA

View Full Version : I HATE dayton

BBC 08
01-20-2008, 03:00 AM
In honor of Thor and his hatred for dayton, I start this smack thread.

So hear we go, I HATE dayton. I hate everything about them. I hate the fact that they will bitch about how they would have won if they had Wright and Little (even though we all know that they would still lose with them playing).

I hate the fact that Brob is getting all this publicity because he is the only player on that team coming close to being worth a damn.

I hate dayton and their airhanger commercial. If we are implementing standards for the A10, not having crappy commercials should be one of them.

I hate dayton because they are sending a bus load of people down for this game and I will have to put up with them on Thursday night.

I hate dayton for other reasons but I can't think of them now. Feel free to post why you hate dayton.

Masterofreality
01-20-2008, 12:01 PM
Baron Von Midget will crash, burn and disinegrate on Thursday night.

5 days until the terrible carnage begins.

Rickmc23
01-20-2008, 12:22 PM
I HATE dayton because they think they are Xavier's greatest rival.

I HATE dayton because they think their basketball program is on the same level as Xavier.

I HATE dayton because their troll fans come to this board.

Thankfully, everyone hates Dayton, including Romain Sato and Derrick Brown!!!!

PM Thor
01-20-2008, 12:22 PM
I hate dayton because they are sending a bus load of people down for this game and I will have to put up with them on Thursday night.

Yeah, we all know what kind of bus they will be riding.

http://lonestartimes.com/images/2007/04/short-bus.jpg

Stonebreaker
01-20-2008, 01:41 PM
That bus looks vaguely familiar.

daytonflyers#1
01-20-2008, 02:15 PM
I HATE dayton because they think they are Xavier's greatest rival.

I HATE dayton because they think their basketball program is on the same level as Xavier.

I HATE dayton because their troll fans come to this board.

Thankfully, everyone hates Dayton, including Romain Sato and Derrick Brown!!!!

WILL YOUR FANS TO YO OUR BOARDS SO ITS ONLY FAIR

PM Thor
01-20-2008, 02:20 PM
The short bus just made a dropoff.

daytonflyers#1
01-20-2008, 02:47 PM
The short bus just made a dropoff.

HEY GUESS WAT UP YOURS I AM SICK OF THE X U FANS ALL ARE RUDE ON THIS BORAD I CAME JUST TO TALK ABOUT COLLAGE BASKETBALL BUT CANT BY THE WAY XAVIER SUCKS FOR LIFE

PM Thor
01-20-2008, 02:51 PM
Someone please find this guy his meds.

daytonflyers#1
01-20-2008, 02:52 PM
Someone please find this guy his meds.

HOW ABOUT YOU DO IT

PM Thor
01-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Why are you yelling? No voice imodulation?

daytonflyers#1
01-20-2008, 02:57 PM
Why are you yelling? No voice imodulation?

GET A LIFE BE READY TO CTY LIKE A BABY WHEN UD BEATS YOU

PM Thor
01-20-2008, 03:00 PM
Wow. You do the city, fanbase, and "school" of dayton proud. Are you a Mensa member? Oh why do I ask, I know you are.

daytonflyers#1
01-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Wow. You do the city, fanbase, and "school" of dayton proud. Are you a Mensa member? Oh why do I ask, I know you are.

OK WHO AM I WATS MY AIM

PM Thor
01-20-2008, 03:11 PM
Ok, I'm done. This simply isn't any fun. It's just way too easy. No challenge whatsoever.

daytonflyers#1
01-20-2008, 03:13 PM
Ok, I'm done. This simply isn't any fun. It's just way too easy. No challenge whatsoever.
NO U TELL ME WHO I AM AND TELL ME NOW U WONT TELL BE YOU DONT KNOW THATS Y YOU ARE NOT SAYING ANYTING BC U DONT KNOW WHO AM I OR IF U DID U WOULD HAVE TOLD ME BY NOW