PDA

View Full Version : Reap The Whirlwind

PM Thor
01-19-2008, 10:24 PM
dayton. You've called down the thunder, well now you've got it.

Get ready, because it's going to be just the usual for Xavier. We are coming. And it is going to be something to behold. Be worried, be scared.

cinskyline
01-19-2008, 10:52 PM
I'm still waiting for Dayton fans to tell us how Keith Waleskowski is better than David West. I've been waiting for 5 years.

West is playing at an All-Star level and making millions in the NBA. Anyone know where Keith is? :D

PM Thor
01-19-2008, 10:53 PM
I saw him in the summer league. He was very good there. Then again, he had a cooler of watermelons on the sidelines too.

Masterofreality
01-20-2008, 11:59 AM
I look at the fact that XU has basically played 4 games in a row at substandard quality. XU is 3-1 in those games- 2 of which were on the road. XU is due for a killa game.

The thunder, lightning, hurricane and typhoon along with the inevitable volcano eruption will be eminating from Cintas Center Thursday night. No Flyer cryer can emerge from those conditions unscathed. The crash and collateral damage of Baron Von Midget and his group of bi-polar, bi-planed melon heads will be horrible to behold. I hear Bucky wailing through the carnage now- "We're dying from bad calls."

Yeah- bad calls on player recruits, bad calls on coaching selection and bad calls on choice of school to back.

u dump blows.
Different year, same ol' same ol'.