PDA

View Full Version : Buenger Hall

The Artist
01-14-2009, 07:44 AM
Feel free to brag here that you're more intelligent than those who have posted in the Brockman thread.

XU05and07
01-14-2009, 07:52 AM
I lived in Buenger my sophomore year...the 3 guys I lived with were honors students, but not I. Always keep the smart kids close, because you can either look at the test or get a sweet room in Buenger.

Mrs. Garrett
01-14-2009, 08:19 AM
I'm so old I lived in Buenger when it was simply know as "New Dorm". Many pots were smoken in that room. Ah the good old days.

xnatic03
01-14-2009, 08:22 AM
If you go to the virtual tour on X's website....look at the photos for Buenger Hall, and you'll see me playing guitar in front of Buenger....that picture was taken in 00-01, and it's still up there.

Masterofreality
01-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Buenger Hall.

I love the pronunciation.

ChicagoX
01-14-2009, 10:05 AM
It used to be hilarious when someone would ask, "Where are you going?" "Oh, I'm just headed back to Buenger." If you were an outsider, that probably sounded a lot different than what we were actually talking about.

I remember my three roommates and I each getting $250 fines each at the end of sophomore year because of the damage done to the room. In addition to having to replace the carpet, they also had to repaint everything because we all got hammered one night toward the end of the year and decided to write our names on the wall in Cheez Whiz. That stained them and they had to be painted over.

I also thought I'd note that lived in Husman freshman year, and I'm from Chicago. According to the "I'm Gonna Be Xavier Class of 2013" thread, that means I think I'm cool because I lived in Husman and am from Chicago. If you didn't live in Husman or you're not from Chicago, please don't reply to me because I clearly don't associate with people who haven't ever lived in one of those two locations. ;)

American X
01-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Buenger when it was simply know as "New Dorm"

That is a generational line. I cannot help but call it New Dorm. Anyone who calls it so you know exactly when they were at X.

The design inadvertently made that place a toker's paradise. Your typical New Dorm resident:

http://media.entertainment.sky.com/image/unscaled/2008/8/26/Top-Ten-Movie-Stoners-Brad-Pitt-True-Romance-3.jpg

Glad I did not live there though. Husman sophomore year was fun.