PDA

View Full Version : Halftime "entertainment" at ud arena for the Xavier game

X-man
01-07-2009, 03:54 PM
I saw on the UDPride board that the Xavier game halftime show is something called "Dancing with the Flyers". Besides being terminally gay, it sounds like something dreamed up by the same folks that brought you the Flyers decked out in tuxes at their madness extravaganza a few years back. God are they clueless up there in the dump.

Juice
01-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Well when UD basketball is your #1 source of entertainment in a city, with Dayton Dragons baseball and Diamonds strip club coming in 2nd and 3rd, I would not expect the half time show to be too exciting.

The Artist
01-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Well when UD basketball is your #1 source of entertainment in a city, with Dayton Dragons baseball and Diamonds strip club coming in 2nd and 3rd, I would not expect the half time show to be too exciting.

You're putting Diamonds in third?

Juice
01-07-2009, 04:19 PM
You're putting Diamonds in third?

I am not, but if you notice that Dayton sells out both Flyers and Dragons games, its easy to see that Daytonians put Diamonds at 3rd.

There is not much logic in the actions of those people.

Mark 3 Pointer
01-07-2009, 04:19 PM
You can bet it will look something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e64U6d2gZkk

GetUp5
01-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Dayton is so incredibly inferior. I was actually browsing the UdPride board last night and was thoroughly entertained by their obsession with how good Xavier is. One poster even said that Dayton fans seem to have "Xavier penis envy". Stay big time Flyers.

PMI
01-07-2009, 05:41 PM
I was thinking it will look something more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-6uB1j0nfk

xu15
01-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Hahaha. Hilarious, PMI. Nice work digging that gem up. Totally personifies the Flyer program.

And yes, Dayton is obsessed with how good Xavier is, and its only going to get worse for the boys at UD.

XURunner85
01-07-2009, 07:19 PM
I just watched both of those dance videos (if that is what you call them) and........I am speechless......

It is 8:19PM and I still hate UD and UC and now dancing....

Pablo's Brother
01-07-2009, 07:34 PM
You can bet it will look something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e64U6d2gZkk

The equation explains everything:

Meth + towel + chair (^crap "music"2) = UD half time show.

Loser probably got a band geek later than night who that he was "totally awesome."

PMI
01-07-2009, 08:23 PM
I love how their "half time show" took place during warm-ups. I can't remember ever seeing another pre-half warmup with any kind of "entertainment" taking place in the middle of the court. I wish the Adam Simons would've chased down a ball and accidentally plowed that clown over.

muskiegirl9
01-07-2009, 08:43 PM
I love how their "half time show" took place during warm-ups. I can't remember ever seeing another pre-half warmup with any kind of "entertainment" taking place in the middle of the court. I wish the Adam Simons would've chased down a ball and accidentally plowed that clown over.

I noticed that too! Just when I think I couldn't possibly hate Dayton anymore than I already do, I see an idiotic video like that one that reminds me of just how inferior their little program is to our mighty Musketeers! I Hate Dayton!

X Communicator
01-07-2009, 08:51 PM
That was the best, PMI. I'm laughing out loud over here, and the dogs think I've lost it.

X-band '01
01-09-2009, 09:11 PM
That reminds me - when can I get a 2009 "We Can't Beat Xavier" T-shirt?

On another note - can we add a traffic cone at 2:20 to Mark 3 Pointer's video?