PDA

View Full Version : Great game for Frease/ Bad day Mhettel

Fred Garvin
01-03-2009, 11:25 PM
13 and 8, ha ha. You are such a loser. Sean called Kenny a "difference maker" in the post game.

What's funny is that Mhettel presumes he and Sean are the only ones that knew Holloway is our longtime solution at the point. Of course if you go by yesterday's stats you'd see Holloway had four to's and Jackson had none. Does this mean we should bench Holloway?

Of course not. And that is the same reason Sean will give increasing minutes to Frease. Sean is concerned about development and what he has come March.

Mhettel is a math geek who never saw an open gym in his entire life.

GuyFawkes38
01-03-2009, 11:29 PM
13 and 8, ha ha. You are such a loser. Sean called Kenny a "difference maker" in the post game.

What's funny is that Mhettel presumes he and Sean are the only ones that knew Holloway is our longtime solution at the point. Of course if you go by yesterday's stats you'd see Holloway had four to's and Jackson had none. Does this mean we should bench Holloway?

Of course not. And that is the same reason Sean will give increasing minutes to Frease. Sean is concerned about development and what he has come March.

Mhettel is a math geek who never saw an open gym in his entire life.

Uggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

I'm going to stand up for Mhettel on this one (and the stats don't lie).

muskienick
01-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Gulp! I'm right with Guy on this issue!

gladdenguy
01-05-2009, 02:07 PM
Gotta go with Hettel.

Cheesehead
01-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Fred just has a math phobia :)

Emp
01-12-2009, 09:10 PM
We're 13-2 and still poking each other in the eye? If this is a trend, we will be eating our young if we take a 3 game losing streak.

Bitchy bitchy!

Cheesehead
01-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Frease has not looked too good the last 2 games. I keep telling myself, he's a Freshman.....