PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve Bracketology!

xu_fan
12-24-2008, 02:10 PM
First off Merry Christmas to all... Hope everyone has a great holiday.

ESPN and Charlie Cream put out the first bracketology in the middle of the season. It is still super early but Xavier is in as an 8 seed playing Purdue in Storrs, CT... If we would win we would get UCONN... That would be a daunting task BUT I'll tell you what I would absolutely love it to have a chance to play UCONN...

ps I still know its WAY too early... GOSH I love March, I just can't wait!

Lets Go X!

xu_fan
12-24-2008, 02:11 PM
http://proxy.espn.go.com/ncw/bracketology

Sorry heres the link!

X-band '01
12-24-2008, 05:09 PM
We saw what happens last year when you wind up in an 8-9 game; I personally wouldn't wish that on the team this year.

MHettel
12-25-2008, 03:13 PM
Amazing what a blowout loss on national tv, followed by a poor showing at home will do to your perception.

Had we lost a nailbiter to Duke, and beaten Butler, we'd probably be considered a 2 or 3 seed right now.

Lot or making up to do.

Puerto Rico is a world away. right now we're viewed as a fringe top 25 team.

IVANHOE
12-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Amazing what a blowout loss on national tv, followed by a poor showing at home will do to your perception.

Had we lost a nailbiter to Duke, and beaten Butler, we'd probably be considered a 2 or 3 seed right now.

Lot or making up to do.

Puerto Rico is a world away. right now we're viewed as a fringe top 25 team.

This is the Men's basketball team you are talking about. The link is to Womens Bracketology. Thanks for the analysis for the men's team though.

MHettel
12-25-2008, 04:45 PM
ok then.

maybe thats why an 8 seed seemed extra punative.