PDA

View Full Version : Will Huggins Try to Outdo Kennedy? Create a Headline

vee4xu
12-18-2008, 05:47 PM
On February 26, 2009 Lard Ass returns to 5/3 Arena where his Mountaineers will face UC. Knowing Bob, he is miffed that Kennedy has come to town and challenged his infamous legacy.

In anticipation of this event, I suggest we have fun with it by creating headlines that would allow Bob to again be atop the heap of UC trash.

Here's my entry:

A Naked Huggins Arrested After Drinking Jello Shots off of Mrs. Wyler's Stomach on Fountain Square.

That oughta do it for Bob.

Anyone else like to take a shot?

xuphan
12-18-2008, 06:26 PM
Huggins arrested during a “to catch a predator” sting in Clifton.

pickledpigsfeet
12-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Chuggins walks straight line, says alphabet correctly, and speaks coherrently while wearing a fashionable suit.

Masterofreality
12-18-2008, 07:40 PM
Stylist Decimates Thuggins' Coif.

Mayhem Ensues

blobfan
12-19-2008, 06:16 PM
Chuggins walks straight line, says alphabet correctly, and speaks coherrently while wearing a fashionable suit.

Now that's just too fantastical to imagine.

coasterville95
12-22-2008, 01:07 PM
Speaking of which my former "Crosstown Ticket onsale watch" of catstix.com has now turned into a "West Virginia Game Ticket onsale watch" I suspect its gonna be a harder ticket to get.

However, it's like a train wreck, I have a big curiosity to see how Huggins grand return to The Shoe is recevied. Will he mistakingly lead his Mountaineers to the HOME locker room or bench out of habit? Will the crowds swoon at his feet like its the second coming? Who will the fans root for? Will their be West Virginia fans who just two seasons ago were Kansas State fans, who were just four years ago were Bearcats fans? Will Nancy and Bob hug and make up in the jump circle during halftime? Will West Virginia get a home game in Cincinnati?

Steve and Barrys is still stuck with that pallet of Kansas State gear they stocked three years ago, now even at super closeout prices it isn't moving.

And if I do go to watch the circus (oh and I think their might be a basketball game as well), what to wear...

Then again, checking our schedule I think we have St. Joe's at approimately the same time, but St. Joe's is on the road. Then again I decided to multitask and go christmas shopping during the Duke game, and we see how that turned out.

(Can you tell I'm in an oddball mood today?)

XUglow
12-22-2008, 02:16 PM
Huggins Sues University of Southern Mississippi for Coypright Infringement

http://cmsimg.hattiesburgamerican.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=DB&Date=20081222&Category=SPORTS&ArtNo=812220305&Ref=AR&MaxW=180&Border=0

Sorry, guys, but I patented that look already. -- Bob Huggins

New Orleans (AP) - West Virginia University head basketball coach, Bob Huggins, sued the University of Southern Mississippi for copyright infringement after catching their hideous uniforms on TV last night as the Golden Eagles played Troy University in The New Orleans Bowl.

"My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw those uniforms, " Huggins said. "At first, I thought I was just seeing things through my usual alcoholic haze, but the announcers kept talking about how horrible the USM uniforms looked, and I all of a sudden remembered telling Brett Favre where I got my patented yellow suit."

Huggins said that he at first had thought about getting a copyright on yellow on yellow suit pants and sports coat only, but he decided to go the whole way and copyright other options that included, vests, spats, baby bibs, and football uniforms.

When asked for comment on the lawsuit, USM head football coach Larry Fedora said, "Who is Bob Huggins?"

ATL Muskie
12-23-2008, 09:29 AM
Ticketmaster: World's Largest Circle Jerk at 5/3rd Arena Sells Out in Minutes.