PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens when you hate your children

Tardy Turtle
12-17-2008, 07:40 AM
Child Named After Hitler is Refused Cake Request (http://goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081217/NEWS06/312179846)

Jumpy
12-17-2008, 08:00 AM
Kids named Hitler and Aryan Nation, yet he's not racist? Hmmm, I buy it. After all, he does make the compelling argument: "If we're so racist, then why would I have them (people of mixed race) come into my home?"

GoMuskies
12-17-2008, 09:45 AM
The parents are idiots, but if the kid's name is really Adolf Hitler the supermarket should just ice the damned cake already and shut up.

ATL Muskie
12-17-2008, 09:49 AM
Funny that Wal-Mart did it without question.

I tried to get Kroger to make a cake for my kid- Jimmie Binnie Bob Huggins Josef Stalin Steve Spurrier- but they said no. Bastards.

Muskie
12-17-2008, 10:00 AM
The third child's name has Himmler in it as well.

XU05and07
12-17-2008, 11:38 AM
This "dad" did something that Hitler could not...he had an Aryan Nation

XU05and07
12-17-2008, 11:41 AM
And when the "dad" says that he will not do the things that Hitler did, I see it differently...I see his life playing out like this:

-Go to school...kids figure out what your name means and pick on the kid
-Becomes the outsider and dresses in black/trench coat...researches websites about the Columbine kids
-Try to emulate Columbine, but is stopped because the authorities could see it coming from miles away

blobfan
12-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Shortly after which Arryan changes her name to Bathsheba and runs off with a black man named Muhammed who's big enough to kick Daddy's A$$. Lord knows he's not doing anything to protect his kids from harm so she's gonna need someone.

Tardy Turtle
12-17-2008, 01:29 PM
Pic of the happy family:

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/ap/8c2d2a99-0126-45bf-86b5-963f023445bb.hmedium.jpg

Jumpy
12-17-2008, 02:01 PM
Pic of the happy family:

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/ap/8c2d2a99-0126-45bf-86b5-963f023445bb.hmedium.jpg

Is that a mullet, or a tattoo of a mullet?

blobfan
12-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Is that a mullet, or a tattoo of a mullet?

Yes. It is.

American X
12-17-2008, 03:05 PM
So the kid's middle name is the same as a notorious dictator. I guess this ruins his chances at being elected President.

xavierdude
12-17-2008, 03:07 PM
So the kid's middle name is the same as a notorious dictator. I guess this ruins his chances at being elected President.

Actually, if he's a smooth talker, he'll be just fine!!! history tells us that :)

boozehound
12-17-2008, 05:09 PM
The neck tatoo just screams "class"

golfitup
12-17-2008, 05:25 PM
Their are WAAAAAAAAAY too many idiots in this country having kids.

Snipe
01-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Adolf Hitler, 3, his siblings removed from parents' Holland Township home (http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/today/index.ssf/2009/01/adolf_hitler_3_his_siblings_re.html)

http://blog.lehighvalleylive.com/today_impact/2009/01/large_campbelltrio.jpg

Holland Township police Chief David Van Gilson confirmed Tuesday that three children named Adolf Hitler, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler have been removed from their parents' home.

Van Gilson said the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services last week took 3-year-old Adolf, 1-year-old JoyceLynn and Honszlynn, who will be 1 in April. He said no reports of abuse or neglect had been made to his office.

The children's father, Heath Campbell, made national headlines last month when he complained after a supermarket refused to write his son's full name on a birthday cake.

Campbell says he chose the names to honor his German ancestry and because they're unique.

Do we live in interesting times? It appears that Adolf Hitler may be a victim of a facist state!

Power to the Correct People!

Can we rewrite the old poem now (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came...)...

First they came for Adolf Hitler, and I didn't speak up because...

PM Thor
01-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Wait a second here, "Hinler"? "Hinler"?

The idiot couldn't even get that right. What a baffoon.

Provolone is a wonderful cheese.

I HATE dayton.

ballyhoohoo
01-14-2009, 11:22 AM
I am at a loss for words

XUglow
01-14-2009, 11:51 AM
Wait a second here, "Hinler"? "Hinler"?

I wonder if he meant Himmler and in Heinrich Himmler. I don't recall any famous Nazis named Hinler.

xuirish
01-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Maybe it's just a typo in the article...chances are if he got the Adolf right he wouldn't mess up Himmler

Snipe
01-14-2009, 01:36 PM
Adolf Hitler taken away from parents (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4240668/Adolf-Hitler-taken-away-from-parents.html)

Never thought I would see that headline in a London paper.

Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, JoyceLynn Arian Nation 1, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, 8 months, were taken from the family home, police confirmed.

They said they had they had not received any reports of abuse or negligence, although no reason has yet been given for their removal.

From Fox News: (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,479904,00.html)

"Part of it is the infantile nature of the parents’ behavior," Berrill said. "You can name your dog something weird, but they think they’re making some kind of bold statement with the children, not appreciating that the children will have separate lives and will be looked at in a negative light until they’re able to change their name. It is abuse."

Last year, a New Zealand court removed a 9-year-old girl from her parents in order to change her birth name: Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii. In that country, officials do not deem a name abusive unless it causes serious bullying.

Heath Campbell said last year that he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name."

A paper to be published in March in Social Sciences Journal by economists David E. Kalist and Daniel Y. Lee of Shippensburg University found that unpopular first names, when mixed with factors like a disadvantaged home life, can increase the tendency toward juvenile delinquency.

Personally I think the name "Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii" rocks the house. I mean really, call her Talula in school and I don't think anyone would be offended.

Hitler is a problem for people. You can't even say that Hitler wasn't that bad in the begining, or credit him for building the autobahn like Marge Schott did.

I wonder sometimes when I hear silly eubonic names. What does that do to a child's chances for success in the working world? It may hinder them but I wouldn't support the government taking the children away and giving them proper Christian names. If that happened the ACLU would be all over it like stink on shit. I wonder if the ACLU will take up the case on behalf of Adoph Hitler? That would be a delicious headline.

I have to believe that parents have a first amendment right to name their children. If someone wants to name their child after Malcom X or their favorite murderous Black Panther the government has to accept it. Likewise if they name him Ku Klux Klan or Adolf Hitler the government has to accept it as well.

If free speech doesn't protect the villiage idiot it doesn't protect anyone. If the government gets to be the arbiter of what expression is allowed we are all in trouble.

What are we to do with Adolf Hitler now? What is the final solution?

blobfan
01-14-2009, 01:53 PM
I have to agree with Snipe here. This is PC run amock. Wasn't this the premise of Minority Report? We're taking the kids out of the parents homes so change their names because kids with goofy names from poor families might commit crimes in the future?

In the mean time, we have seriously abused kids being returned to their parents after 6 weeks of monitoring and parenting classes. I think these people are absolute kooks for doing this to their kids and are setting them up for future failure but unless you can prove they are doing something damaging to their person, you can't remove the kids from the home. I'd argue that act actually does more damage to the kids than the goofy names and teasing. Take a child from their home against their will and you tear apart the basic framework of the child's life. That child may never be secure again. Whatever these parents are there doesn't appear to be any proof that they don't love and care for their children, in their own f***ed up, self-delusional way.

Snipe
01-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Some people like Hitler. Some people think the Holocaust was made up. Some people believe that it may have been exaggerated. Some credible/plausible cases can be made on exaggeration on the Holocaust.

They have laws on the books against “holocaust denial” in Europe, and if you say those things you can be thrown in jail. There is no First Amendment there. The government decides what history is and if you doubt them they can throw you in jail. It is hard to believe from a civilized society.

This is America. Freedom of speech means you are free to be the village idiot. You can believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You can claim that the Elders of Zion, a council of 12 Jewish bankers secretly rules the world. You can claim that the President is an idiot, or even like Hitler (as has happened with Bush). You can say anything you want because this is America.

And that means you can name your child Hitler, Lucifer or Satan, or “Tulula does the Hula from Hawaii”.

FREE ADOLF HITLER!

Smails
01-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Where's the ACLU in all of this? You can bet your sweet ass if this were some Arab family whose kids, "Osama and Bin Laden" were taken away they would be ALL OVER IT.

PM Thor
01-14-2009, 03:33 PM
I wonder if he meant Himmler and in Heinrich Himmler. I don't recall any famous Nazis named Hinler.

Yeah I guessed he was talking about Himmler, but wasn't smart enough to spell it correctly. Anyone who gets a neck tattoo should be considered whacked out. It's the idiots version of a sluts tramp stamp.

I HATE dayton.