PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 Butler Tickets

crazydave
12-14-2008, 06:39 PM
X alum (2008), looking to come down to Cincy from C-bus for the Butler game. Willing to pay above face for tickets.

GO X!

Cheesehead
12-16-2008, 01:14 PM
I am also looking for 2 tickets but I'm cheap so I am not willing to pay over face value. I am honest, however...

SpeX
12-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for two as well for the Butler game on Tuesday night.

FYI, I just called the ticket office and they said they will not know what the students have left until Monday. I would call the office on Monday and I would assume a contingent of tickets would become available due to the students being on Christmas break.

xavierdude
12-22-2008, 10:03 AM
hey guys. Now i'm looking for two. I was hoping to get some through the ticket office this morning, but they said they sold out of the ones they put on sale in less than an hour. I'm willing to pay face value. I've already got season tix, just looking for two for my uncle and cousin from Indiana. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

XU '03
12-22-2008, 01:05 PM
Unfortunately (fortunately for some of you) I never made it back to Louisville from New York this weekend and got stranded in Chicago which is where I need to be for Christmas anyways. So, this means I'm not headed to the game tomorrow night as I'm not going back to Louisville just to drive to Cincinnati just to drive to Chicago and I now have my 2 season tix available for someone for tomorrow. PM me if you need two tickets in the upper bowl and we can work out arrangements for emailing the tickets over to you. The cost will be you bringing home a Xavier win, a Guinness at Dana's if you ever run into me there and the hope of a Merry Christmas for us both...

xavierdude
12-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Unfortunately (fortunately for some of you) I never made it back to Louisville from New York this weekend and got stranded in Chicago which is where I need to be for Christmas anyways. So, this means I'm not headed to the game tomorrow night as I'm not going back to Louisville just to drive to Cincinnati just to drive to Chicago and I now have my 2 season tix available for someone for tomorrow. PM me if you need two tickets in the upper bowl and we can work out arrangements for emailing the tickets over to you. The cost will be you bringing home a Xavier win, a Guinness at Dana's if you ever run into me there and the hope of a Merry Christmas for us both...

Are they still available, friend :)

XU '03
12-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Tickets are spoken for and no longer available...

Cheesehead
12-22-2008, 10:30 PM
Still looking for 2 tickets myself