PDA

View Full Version : UDPride.com has crabs

blueballs
12-10-2008, 10:24 PM
I love seeing what those haters up north have to say. So, in my efforts to find the UD message board, I went to Google, and searched for "ud flyer message board" (click here (http://www.google.com/search?q=ud+flyer+message+board&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a) for that search).

anyways, i clicked on udpride.com and it tries to infect my computer with a virus, by asking you to install some stuff. DON'T INSTALL ANTHING. i wouldn't recommend clicking on it if you don't have a decent anti-virus program.

anyways, point of the story is that anyone who uses google (or any other search engine) to enter udpride.com will have the chance of getting a virus. awesome. good work flyers. spreading your suck on the internet. good loss tonight though...

kyxu
12-10-2008, 10:28 PM
anyways, point of the story is that anyone who uses google (or any other search engine) to enter udpride.com will have the chance of getting a virus. awesome. good work flyers. spreading your suck on the internet. good loss tonight though...

You could do that...or you could just NEVER go to udpride.com to read their drivel.

Why is UD a topic of discussion tonight again?

nuts4xu
12-10-2008, 11:15 PM
ud sucks and it never hurts to remind the world of that fact.

I have my ignore button stuck on any ud message board. I get enough information about the fools on their boards over here anyway.