PDA

View Full Version : Any Extras for the Shootout? Looking for two

ILoveLamp_and_XU
12-08-2008, 07:42 AM
I made the huge mistake to only buy one ticket when these were available on the UC website, which I'm giving to my brother as an Xmas present. Now I'm trying to find two more for my wife & I.

I know there were a lot of people on these boards that bought multiples "just in case" so I was hoping one of you still had a pair left.

Go X!

Thanks!

drudy23
12-08-2008, 09:56 AM
Are they not available anymore through UC? Is the game officially sold out yet?

If it's not, just go to UC and buy them.

xeus
12-08-2008, 10:05 AM
There are tickets still available at www.catstix.com. If you need 2 you might be stuck with upper level. Since it's not even sold out you might try stubhub to see what's available there.

ILoveLamp_and_XU
12-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I saw that they only had uppers available, but they were corners. Consequenlty, I just wanted to see if anyone had any extra non-corners left.

BTW...how's the view from the nosebleeds at 5/3 Arena?

xeus
12-08-2008, 12:50 PM
BTW...how's the view from the nosebleeds at 5/3 Arena?

Horrible. And frankly, if that's all you can find do yourself a favor and watch it from home.

nuts4xu
12-08-2008, 10:54 PM
I have little Nuts this Saturday which is great we get to watch the shootout together. However, I did have to turn down a spot in a luxury box to hang with the little man. Too bad he isn't old enough to hang with me in that kind of atmosphere.

I don't think its a good idea to take a 2 year old to that game---even if we are in a lux box.

ATL Muskie
12-10-2008, 02:43 PM
I plan on putting my little nuts in a luxury box.

Snipe
12-12-2008, 08:38 AM
I have little Nuts this Saturday which is great we get to watch the shootout together. However, I did have to turn down a spot in a luxury box to hang with the little man. Too bad he isn't old enough to hang with me in that kind of atmosphere.

I don't think its a good idea to take a 2 year old to that game---even if we are in a lux box.

I used to roll my kids in a stroller into the Cintas. I would park the stroller in the handicapped access and sit next to it. Cintas is set up nice for that. My kids have grown up on Muskie basketball. Putting a 2 year old in the Shoe might scar him for life. What if he grows up thinking that all arenas are low-rent dumps?

ATL Muskie
12-12-2008, 10:24 AM
What if he grows up thinking that all arenas are low-rent dumps?

He'll get a full ride to Dayton.