PDA

View Full Version : Live chat

XURunner85
11-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Ok, I see the live chat on this board....and while watching the game last night I got on to the live chat and no one was on there....why don't we use this during away games?? Why do we have it on this board??? I am just curious and we don't have a game until Saturday...

xuab
11-24-2008, 07:36 PM
I logged in last night and there were people there chatting. So, it is working.

XURunner85
11-24-2008, 07:40 PM
well did i do something wrong...i clicked on the chat live, it asked me something and I clicked it and there was no one on. I did this at halftime....

BlueGuy
11-24-2008, 07:42 PM
I've used it before. It's a great feature.

XURunner85
11-24-2008, 07:46 PM
well I must be doing something wrong, of course I will have to wait for another away game to try it....

xavierdude
11-24-2008, 08:14 PM
well I must be doing something wrong, of course I will have to wait for another away game to try it....

halftime was the busiest part of the chat, as people not chatting during the game came on to check what was going on. I was there!

Muskie
11-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Ok, I see the live chat on this board....and while watching the game last night I got on to the live chat and no one was on there....why don't we use this during away games?? Why do we have it on this board??? I am just curious and we don't have a game until Saturday...

We definitely use it during away games (as I'm in there probably 90% of the time). There's not nearly the same number for a home game. But people like Waggy are on chatting it up.