PDA

View Full Version : The NFL Sucks

GuyFawkes38
11-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Why the hell is NBC suspending it's best day of TV programming to bring us NFL football. What the hell. I would much rather watch 30 Rock and The Office.

I can't stand the NFL. IT SUCKS. IT BLOWS. It's dominating much more worthwhile sports coverage like College Basketball, the NBA, College Football.

WHY WON'T THE NFL JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!???????????

Muskie
11-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Why the hell is NBC suspending it's best day of TV programming to bring us NFL football. What the hell. I would much rather watch 30 Rock and The Office.

I can't stand the NFL. IT SUCKS. IT BLOWS. It's dominating much more worthwhile sports coverage like College Basketball, the NBA, College Football.

I've got the Office here. It's your local affiliate.

GuyFawkes38
11-20-2008, 08:10 PM
I've got the Office here. It's your local affiliate.

Yeah, I found it via timewarner cables digital, non-Cincinnati affiliated, channels.

That's a relief. I was about to run out to a bar and ask them if they could put on The Office.

I still hate the NFL. It dominates everything this time of year. It's out of control.

muskies05
11-20-2008, 08:43 PM

couldnt agree more....the only reason i still watch it is because of fantasy football

Juice
11-20-2008, 11:08 PM
I have said this and I will say it again. The NFL is a league that is built on the backs of hillbillies. None one really gives a damn about the league if it were not for fantasy football or gambling.

And on Sundays it just gives people a reason to get drunk and act like jackasses. I have no problem with doing those things but why use the Bengals game as an excuse and just do it.

The NFL ranks below all college sports, baseball, and the NBA for me.

Fred Garvin
11-21-2008, 01:01 AM
It sounds like you people have a beef with the oversaturation of sports. There was a time when the only NFL highlights I saw was with Howard Cosell and MNF. If you think there is too much of sport then turn off your television and read a book. I'm guessing you can't, and that makes you the hillbilly.

Also, Sean Miller is God.

xeus
11-21-2008, 07:53 AM

I feel the same way about Nick Lachey.

Lamont Sanford
11-21-2008, 08:18 AM
I feel the same way about Nick Lachey.

I feel the same way about Obama Girl.

Mark 3 Pointer
11-21-2008, 08:40 AM
I feel the same way about Obama Girl.

I feel the same way about Fred Garvin.

Jumpy
11-21-2008, 09:10 AM
I have said this and I will say it again. The NFL is a league that is built on the backs of hillbillies. None one really gives a damn about the league if it were not for fantasy football or gambling.

And on Sundays it just gives people a reason to get drunk and act like jackasses. I have no problem with doing those things but why use the Bengals game as an excuse and just do it.

The NFL ranks below all college sports, baseball, and the NBA for me.

Did you get made fun of or beat up at a game? Some traumatic event had to have happened to you at an NFL game. There is no other logical reason for you to wave the "nfl fans are hillbillies" banner as strongly as you do. Seriously. there are three certainties in life: death, taxes and Juice jumping into an NFL thread to remind everyone that he in fact, believes that all NFL fans are hillbillies.

PMI
11-21-2008, 11:06 AM
Bitter Bengals fans... NFL Football is the greatest.

Juice
11-21-2008, 11:10 AM
Did you get made fun of or beat up at a game? Some traumatic event had to have happened to you at an NFL game. There is no other logical reason for you to wave the "nfl fans are hillbillies" banner as strongly as you do. Seriously. there are three certainties in life: death, taxes and Juice jumping into an NFL thread to remind everyone that he in fact, believes that all NFL fans are hillbillies.

Haha, one I say that because it gets a rise out of people. Two, how can it not be true? What sport in America incites more drunken, retarded fights than NFL football? Maybe SEC football is the only other thing that does, and we all agree that those fans are full of hillbillies.

I just have a huge problem with the NFL being the dominant sport in this country. The games are rarely exciting like the college game. The regular season is pretty meaningless and the league is pretty hypocritical. The NFL is boring. The only people I know who get jazzed up about NFL games are hillbillies so that is what I base my beliefs on.

GuyFawkes38
11-21-2008, 04:03 PM
The NFL is 100% hype. The ratio between the amount of time the games are actually played and the amount of coverage they receive from the media is ridiculous. There's no excuse for sportscenter to show replays of games on Wednesday.

I don't see how anyone can be an X fan and be okay with the NFL's dominance of media coverage (from the local to the national level) over College Basketball. It's too bad.

And yes, most NFL fans are hillbillies and assholes.

Juice
11-21-2008, 05:43 PM
Guy, I tried giving you some reps but they wont let me. Eventually I will add some points to you.

GuyFawkes38
11-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Guy, I tried giving you some reps but they wont let me. Eventually I will add some points to you.

Thanks Juice.

I must have the lowest amount of rep point, considering how often I post. But I guess that's what you speak truth to power and you express your opinion that Stanley Burrell was slightly overrated.

Fred Garvin
11-21-2008, 10:40 PM
I feel the same way about Fred Garvin.

Look at this nobody trying to get on my radar.